If Xander GHB doesn't return by end of November I'm jumping to Animal Crossing!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. If Xander GHB doesn't return by end of November I'm jumping to Animal Crossing!

User Info: ArmedTool

ArmedTool
8 months ago#21
Xander and Camus actually cut into IS profits by being really good units. How else would they get you to roll for new cavalry swords/lances?

*Hugs his Xander and Camus copies*
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

User Info: Da-Hug-Thug

Da-Hug-Thug
8 months ago#22
ArmedTool posted...
Xander and Camus actually cut into IS profits by being really good units. How else would they get you to roll for new cavalry swords/lances?

Do you have 'The Reinhart' that you run with them?
Been huggin' and thuggin' since '98
Mukuro Ikusaba is my Waifu

User Info: CrescentShadow

CrescentShadow
8 months ago#23
ArmedTool posted...

By the new cavalry sword/lance being just as good if not better, which basically every one released lately has been.

And I'll say it again, Eliwood is better than Xander, and is vastly easier to obtain.
3DS Friend Code: 1118 - 0340 - 0125, Ghost Pokemon Master
Fire Emblem Fates address: 07098-50017-13481-26147 - Corrin with Oni line skills.

User Info: Da-Hug-Thug

Da-Hug-Thug
8 months ago#24
CrescentShadow posted...
ArmedTool posted...

By the new cavalry sword/lance being just as good if not better, which basically every one released lately has been.

And I'll say it again, Eliwood is better than Xander, and is vastly easier to obtain.

But Eliwood (whose art is not that bad) is not as handsome as Xander. Husbando emblem is just as important as waifu emblem to some people.
Been huggin' and thuggin' since '98
Mukuro Ikusaba is my Waifu

User Info: RenamonFOX

RenamonFOX
8 months ago#25
CrescentShadow posted...
ArmedTool posted...

By releasing a Xander clone, but with IVs, and able to merge.

Eliwood is only better than Xander in a world where DC has no value.
Style is survival

User Info: TheGuyNamedWolf

TheGuyNamedWolf
8 months ago#26
The fact I get to play as Xander in Fire Emblem Warriors before we got him again in this game is bulls***.
TheGuyNamedWHENTHEHELLISTHEXANDERREMATCH!

User Info: CrescentShadow

CrescentShadow
8 months ago#27
Meh, better to strike first than have to wait to be attacked.

And he has higher Atk and Spd than Xander anyway so everything in the game doesn't double him.

DC's only really good on High Res units or in PvE with lots of annoying archers/daggers.
Like the Ursula map.
Xander and BK together f***ing dominate Normal and Lunatic.
Probably some way they can do the same on Infernal as well.
3DS Friend Code: 1118 - 0340 - 0125, Ghost Pokemon Master
Fire Emblem Fates address: 07098-50017-13481-26147 - Corrin with Oni line skills.

User Info: reicta

reicta
8 months ago#28
CrescentShadow posted...
ArmedTool posted...

Eliwood is not a Def tank. He’s more player phase. And other popular cav like Rein and Lyn fill the offense!

User Info: JCoconut

JCoconut
8 months ago#29
Zinie95 posted...
Too bad he is daddy's b**** boy. All these abs are for nothing.

I don't get it

User Info: The UnLucky Cat

The UnLucky Cat
8 months ago#30
StellaLunaris posted...
I fear what the Cuphead fandom will do. Cuphead and Mugman "drinking" from each others' "straws"?

Look ok, I've already seen a cuphead full of c-
What do you think about the planetarium? That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter when
All the stars in the sky are waiting for you
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. If Xander GHB doesn't return by end of November I'm jumping to Animal Crossing!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived