Which banner are people pulling on right now?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Which banner are people pulling on right now?

User Info: srpst23

srpst23
10 months ago#1
What banner are you currently spending orbs on - Results (50 votes)
Performing Arts
42% (21 votes)
World of Holy War
20% (10 votes)
Tempest Trials
16% (8 votes)
Flier Boost Skills
22% (11 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I'm trying to figure out where to pull from now that I finally pulled my 2nd dancer. I don't want to temp fate any more on the PA banner, it think.

User Info: Eiyu

Eiyu
10 months ago#2
Performing Arts. Gonna go in my fourth time later.
3DS Friend Code: 3110-6583-2212, Switch Friend Code: SW-4750-8338-8600, PSN: FiveLinxer
"You can't have a rainbow without Reyn, baby!"

User Info: Taiphlosion

Taiphlosion
10 months ago#3
4 banners with good units... IS has been greedy lately

Still on PA because i’ve been unlucky, i need dancers and they limited units
Proud member of the Shadow Dragon defense force.

User Info: reicta

reicta
10 months ago#4
Currently saving, which is rare for me. I got the four dancers and Ayra and have units that fill similar roles to all three of the Genealogy banner.

User Info: RedSpiderLily

RedSpiderLily
10 months ago#5
Tempest Trials or Flier Boost. I really need Hinoka, but i want Eldigan or Ayra as well.

I got all dancers and Sigurd, with no interest in Deirdre or Tailitiu.

User Info: The UnLucky Cat

The UnLucky Cat
10 months ago#6
I'm saving now, with almost 300 orbs. Got Axura, Sigurd, and Hinoka, but don't want to push my luck any further.
What do you think about the planetarium? That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter when
All the stars in the sky are waiting for you

User Info: Nathanmg

Nathanmg
10 months ago#7
Finished with the PA banner this morning, I really want a Hinoka but limited units take priority, as of such I'm waiting to see whether we do get a Halloween banner before pulling.
PSN: Nathanmg
3DS: 1006-0862-7392

User Info: KageNoSenshi

KageNoSenshi
10 months ago#8
I finally got Shigure a couple days ago, so after having him and Inigo pulled, i am just gathering orbs now until the next special banner.
Currently playing: Fire Emblem Awakening, Pokemon X, Super Smash Bros Melee, Super Smash Bros Wii U
Chikara - Chie - Yuuki

User Info: Laughingman_S

Laughingman_S
10 months ago#9
I got three of the dancers from the PA banner within 40 orbs, so I'm long past done with that one.

I pulled from the Holy War banner until I got Sigurd (a little over 108 orbs).

I'm skipping that travesty of a TT banner. *Obligatory profanities aimed at IS*

I have no decent flyers, so it wouldn't benefit me to pull from the flyer banner.

For you, I'd say it would depend on which dancers you already have from the PA banner. They are limited, and universally useful by virtue of being dancers, so keep pulling if you don't have either of the green dancers.

Otherwise, you could pull for Sigurd if you want a great red unit for horse emblem (or even just in general). I would prioritise him over Ayra, as he fills a unique niche and is more compatible with meta teams (plus Ayra's banner is the worst). The other focus heroes in Sigurd's banner are also good. You could consider the Flyer banner if you are trying to build a flyer emblem team.
The Organisation has infiltrated this board! El, Psy, Congroo.
3DS FC: 3050-7560-0024

User Info: araziza

araziza
10 months ago#10
I have been pulling the performance arts banner. I've been lucky so far, I have Azura, Shigure and Olivia. I wanted Azura most, but I really wanted Inigo second (but didn't get a single green orb out of 6 spreads). I'm not sure if I should just stop now or keep going, I kinda want to keep some orbs in case halloween.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Which banner are people pulling on right now?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived