Is this really the territory IS is going to go into now?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Is this really the territory IS is going to go into now?

User Info: Snow-Dust

Snow-Dust
7 months ago#1
Create really bs strong units like Ayra and make them 5* whilst getting potentially c***blocked by a horseman of the same colour and now, they will only be here for a limited time as they are 5* focus pool exclusive and therefore, will prompt you to pay money to get the unit if you are out of orbs.

f*** this is filthy, let's pray to the universe that Ayra is actually a unit that you can attained from TT and that this is just for people who wants to minmax their Ayra. Taking my leave now as I feel sick since this is a bit too filthy for me to take.
DmnBldAltair posted...
suggesting the option of a female avatar in the hero role is bad because god forbid the series ever be interesting again

User Info: Prost

Prost
7 months ago#2
I'm really disappointed in IS, I actually hate them making this cheap move now.

User Info: perfectchaos83

perfectchaos83
7 months ago#3
I agree, this is a dirty tactic. She should have just been on the f***ing Genealogy banner. Shoehorning her into the tempest banner is scummy as f***.
Mia FTW!!!
http://i.imgur.com/rkdaZP0.jpg

User Info: BKmk2

BKmk2
7 months ago#4
gameplay-wise, she's probably going to be irrelevant in arena, just like any other non-dc sword

but it's cool to have a speedy galeforce demon for other content tho
(message deleted)
(message deleted)

User Info: Alapizco

Alapizco
7 months ago#7
This is a low blow by IS.

By the way, what can I do with two Eldigans? :(

User Info: blasster

blasster
7 months ago#8
IS: We simply want a Genealogy HW tempest trial themed, and Eldigan happens to be red. Ops!
Playing: Chain Chronicle [JP], Fire Emblem Heroes [F2P BTW], Atelier EschaLogy / Shallie (NG+)
Recommend me anime like Valvrave and Cross Ange pls.

User Info: Drexciya

Drexciya
7 months ago#9
FEH is a scummy gacha game at it's core and always will be; these games are nothing but a predatory scheme to get you to waste inordinate amounts of $$ through abusively low RNG gambling rolls.

Ayra won't be a TT reward; she's nothing but a shameless cash grab attempt from IS on people who've already wasted their supplies of orbs on the banner that came out not even 5 days ago that she had no excuse NOT being on. Pray that they develop some slight shred of decency and demote her to 4 stars after this trash banner ends; cause she ain't gonna be F2P.

User Info: venkisaragi

venkisaragi
7 months ago#10
And then they release Halloween Banner on 31st Oct and Fest Banner on mid Nov lol.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Is this really the territory IS is going to go into now?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived