Have you five starred Arvis already?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Have you five starred Arvis already?

User Info: Shaminist3r

Shaminist3r
9 months ago#21
Instantly 5*d him, currently giving him skills to inherit and i might give him summoner support in the future. He's not the best red mage but I'll make him the best.
Idk

User Info: Sentinel07

Sentinel07
9 months ago#22
I want to level him up on 4* for a while longer. Get as much SP as possible before I 5* him.

User Info: Torr

Torr
9 months ago#23
reicta posted...
@Torr

What did you go with for the A slot? I think recovery ring is great, but it also does hurt his offensive potential because his speed isn’t high enough to double a lot of units, which a breaker or QR would take care of. I’m going to stick with the ring for now though. It’s great with fury.

Fury... It's fine that way. You can give him either a speed seal or attack seal. I fight high end units so they are usually pretty slow so it doesn't bother me too much.

User Info: Yankees

Yankees
9 months ago#24
I'm doubtful that he is worth the feathers for me now. I have a optimal natures and Tharja and Sanaki, and a minus speed Katarina fills in for arena assault sometimes.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/AntiquatedNotion

User Info: Cody82

Cody82
9 months ago#25
Yankees posted...
I'm doubtful that he is worth the feathers for me now. I have a optimal natures and Tharja and Sanaki, and a minus speed Katarina fills in for arena assault sometimes.

Similar situation for me. I got a lot of reds, including two mages (Celica and Tharja), so I'm probably skipping and saving my feathers for a good blue or green hero, or extra merge for my main arena team.

I don't like Arvis' 31 SPD for a fire mage. Sure it's fixable but I have some problem accepting less than 33.

User Info: Xuxon

Xuxon
9 months ago#26
waiting for double SP Friday
Grats to BKSheikah, a guru ahead of his time.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxkdr0uNc91qlu5jao1_r1_400.gif

User Info: MstrBldr

MstrBldr
9 months ago#27
I have too many projects & not enough feathers lol. I just have 1 more Olivia to max her out at + 10. I’m next working on Cecilia to +10 (at +1). And even after those 2, I still have Effie, Nowi, Fae, Tiki, Kagero that I want to max out (mostly for PVE). But I will try to skip Arvis in there. I will bump everyone back when Ayra comes out though lol.

User Info: reicta

reicta
9 months ago#28
Cody82 posted...
Yankees posted...

Similar situation for me. I got a lot of reds, including two mages (Celica and Tharja), so I'm probably skipping and saving my feathers for a good blue or green hero, or extra merge for my main arena team.

I don't like Arvis' 31 SPD for a fire mage. Sure it's fixable but I have some problem accepting less than 33.

I promoted Arvis even though I have a neutral Tharja, +speed Kat, neutral Celica and -attack Sanaki, plus a host of good reds in +speed Ike, +atk Elincia, BK, BRoy and Eldigan.

I’m at the point where I have solid units for just about every role and color so it’s either I save for a character I want or I just work on merges. But Arvis seems cool and solid so I thought why not. He’s actually my first GHB promote oddly enough.

User Info: BipBapBam

BipBapBam
9 months ago#29
He's on my list... but not any time soon. My next 2 uses for 20k feathers will go into giving my Linde a blade tome and my +Atk Ninian Lightning Breath+.
Cowboy Bip Bop

User Info: Dark Young Link

Dark Young Link
9 months ago#30
I'll level him to 40, but I'll see who the next 40% bonus units are for TT before I decide to 5* him sooner rather than later.
http://i.imgur.com/gOGzcN4.gif
Corrin wins the gauntlet. Quote me you punks. - CeruleanGamer
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Have you five starred Arvis already?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived