Have you five starred Arvis already?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Have you five starred Arvis already?

User Info: parKb5

5 months ago#11
I promoted him and max leveled him already. He’s got all the SI he’ll ever need too.

Bring on the Tempest. Arvis is ready!
An American living in Japan.
For Miitomo: follow me on Twitter @parKb5

User Info: deathriderx7

5 months ago#12
GHB's are the units I promote and work on most. I like to think it helps me consolidate barrack space too

Yeah i had been saving for most of September since we didn't get any new GHB's and I didnt feel like promoting more copies of FRobin and Clarisse just yet.

Arvis was a no brainer especially with all the BIke's in AA around it helps to have an extra Red Mage handy.

I was surprised at how easily be just slid into my current team and didn't really miss a beat. With the amount of debuffs he provides it always feels like he's dealing way more damage or setting up teammates to.

Really good on the sand map with the 4 trees when up against horse emblem.

User Info: reicta

5 months ago#13
begget posted...
How does he feel when you use him? Thinking about it because it sounds nice to be able to support through debuffs while potentially being a cleric for the team because of his Recover Ring.

I need more testing. I want to keep his B for now as it heals all the fury damage and then some, but his speed isn’t high enough to reliably double, so it makes him want a breaker or quick riposte to be a true mage tank.

User Info: xPhantomhive

5 months ago#14
Still training him. Will merge him when I have the feathers.
FC: 2080 - 0708 - 2148 / IGN: Sabine / TSV: 1333

User Info: Torr

5 months ago#15
Yeah I could always use more red mages. And he's actually not bad at all.

My unmerged Arvis can KO +10 Bike easily.

And +10 Wary Fighter Hector....Weird for Hector, but still, would've just doubled him down had he not had wary fighter.

His Recovery Ring is OP....

So he has a spot in Arena Assault when needed. I'm not merging him anytime soon, because I want to merge Arya when we get her.

User Info: razenkaku

5 months ago#16
No. Because future DEF ploy memes.Also, I don't even have enough feathers even if I wanted to: blew my last load giving Ninian Lighning Breath+ to commemorate her victory.

User Info: TheGuyNamedWolf

5 months ago#17
17.5K feathers. So close yet so far. I have 2 close HM breakpoints and 1 CC left, but that might get me him like 1 day before the Arena season ends with the daily feathers, so I'll wait.

User Info: reicta

5 months ago#18

What did you go with for the A slot? I think recovery ring is great, but it also does hurt his offensive potential because his speed isn’t high enough to double a lot of units, which a breaker or QR would take care of. I’m going to stick with the ring for now though. It’s great with fury.

User Info: Mocorongo

5 months ago#19
Only if I get a spare Hinata. I love Arvis not as a unit, but because his VA Xander Mobus xD
Red mages are kinda obsolete for my teams... :/
Unofficial husbando of Wanderer and #1 (Mah)Boyd fan.
NNID: Mocorongo / FC: 4527 - 9766 - 7463 / Twitter: @GamerAttorney

User Info: SonofFomortiis

5 months ago#20
Eventually, I'll 5* +2 him, but I gotta hang on to some of these feathers for Tobin. His mini has got to be coming soon.
For the son of the Demon King, I'm surprisingly gentle.
Roshea is bae.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Have you five starred Arvis already?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived