I pulled on the Genealogy Banner with 258 orbs

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. I pulled on the Genealogy Banner with 258 orbs

User Info: Yukihime117

Yukihime117
10 months ago#1
I got Sigurd from my free pull. He was +Atk -Spd. Then I decided to drop a few more orbs to pull for Deidre. Majority of the sessions didn’t have green orbs... and this is what I got...

Sigurd Neutral (Another one)

Grey +Atk -Res

Julia +Spd -Atk (Another one to merge with my +hp -Atk Julia)

I didn’t get much good fodder either, not a single Hinata.

Now I have a pitty rate of 4.75% and 7 orbs left today.
Only power holds meaning. Only strength holds sway. Call to me. Thirst for me. Thirst for power!

User Info: Devil_Killer_JC

Devil_Killer_JC
10 months ago#2
At least you got a Grey. I really wish I had him myself, as Sigurd (who I also got on my free pull) has a ton of expensive skills and needs a lot of SP farming.
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS, Nintendo ID: Devil_JCS, 3DS FC: 4596-9592-6480 MH4U and MHG IGN: JC

User Info: Zantetsuken_14

Zantetsuken_14
10 months ago#3
Crimean banner all over again..
You're putting words in my mouth just like the way you put artificial facts in your head.

User Info: redline65

redline65
10 months ago#4
Congrats!

User Info: Sceptile01

Sceptile01
10 months ago#5
Congrats. 200 orbs and I got Grey and no one else. And I already have Grey and 2 Athenas with that Sword SP skill but no Sigurd to help out.

User Info: go24k

go24k
10 months ago#6
I got Sigurd with those 2 IVs too... Still deciding which one to use.

User Info: Yukihime117

Yukihime117
10 months ago#7
go24k posted...

I merged the neutral into the +Atk, now he has 55 atk.

redline65 posted...
Congrats!

-_-
Only power holds meaning. Only strength holds sway. Call to me. Thirst for me. Thirst for power!

User Info: Cbrnjs9

Cbrnjs9
10 months ago#8
Ouch, that stings. Hopefully we can get Deirdre soon.
FeelsKimochiOnii-chan

User Info: Lavendermoon

Lavendermoon
10 months ago#9
Congrats on the Sigurd at least. I already blew all my money and orbs trying to get dumb Shigure after getting Nowi and Tana both times at 4.75% rates. I finally got him but was it was so terrible, just as bad as getting Elincia.

Unfortunately I won't be getting any new characters from the new banner unless we get another tempest trial or opportunity for orbs. I really want Dierdre but have her daughter Julia so I guess I can live without her *cries in corner*.

User Info: go24k

go24k
10 months ago#10
Yukihime117 posted...
go24k posted...

I merged the neutral into the +Atk, now he has 55 atk.

I am leaning towards +atk but gamepress says:"Sigurd is one of few heroes to get a lot of value out of every one of his stats. This makes it hard to recommend a single IV set for him. Defensive sets will usually favour +Def or +Res with a -Spd boon, whereas offensive sets will demand +Spd and suggest -Def or -Res. Similarly, Atk is always important and HP is important for his survivability. Honestly, a neutral Sigurd might be the best choice for those looking to use a variety of builds on Sigurd."

Sorry wall of words!... Lol, I think I will wait a bit and see what everyone thinks.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. I pulled on the Genealogy Banner with 258 orbs

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived