You know there is really disappointing thing about TT

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. You know there is really disappointing thing about TT

User Info: Westy101

Westy101
11 months ago#21
ShinigamiMiroku posted...
There's a reason why I block him... well, more like a multitude of them, anyway...

I'm hurt :^)
I've been blocked by countless millions each century, but they unblock me one day, and then forget about it and block me again, but it's never permanent. As soon as the seal breaks I will come and hunt you and eat your logic and sense of common grounds.
"Strength comes from heart, not just power and intellect."
~I never get tired of playing as Ellie: http://i.imgur.com/rWtodzh.gifv

User Info: Sentinel07

Sentinel07
11 months ago#22
Really strange that they used "The Black Knight" instead of "Against the Black Knight" for the music.

Seriously, the last TT have had disappointing music for their final maps. The Blazing Blade one gets one of it's early map themes that doesn't really fit the situation, and the Path of Radiance one just gets the Black Knight's default theme instead of his battle theme.

User Info: FEMaster_101

FEMaster_101
11 months ago#23
FEMaster_101 posted...
No, I mean that Inuyasha stomps on Kagome's affections so often during the series that it comes across as more of an abusive relationship than anything else, and the only other character in the series that would actually treat her right is Sesshomaru since Miroku and Sango will always be a thing, that wimp from her own time is useless, and Sango's little brother is more of a plot device than anything else.

Well you're half right, he does happen to calm down on being a dick towards her. As for Sesshomaru, I think he's more indifferent towards her despite being rather hostile at first.

Westy101 posted...
*random nonsense*

O_o

There's a reason why I block him... well, more like a multitude of them, anyway...

Dunedainsith posted...
How.........is that relevant to Fire Emblem? InuYasha is not a game...

Hence the spoiler tags.

To bring it back around: I also wished that they had included his battle theme, because it's far more iconic than the mere 'conversation' theme that plays.

Yup. Ugh, stupid page is being stupid for some reason and won't let me post after deleting some of the quotes to make it shorter
Don't let the name fool you, I'm far from being a Fire Emblem master.
3DS FC: 2036-6927-4179 Wii U ID: InuyashaKags101

User Info: The UnLucky Cat

The UnLucky Cat
11 months ago#24
There's battle music?
What do you think about the planetarium? That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter when
All the stars in the sky are waiting for you

FEMaster_101
11 months ago#25
The UnLucky Cat posted...
There's battle music?

In the BHBs yes, otherwise its just generic boss music. The Black Knight is a fan favorite amongst villains and his personal theme I think is pretty well known, though maybe not to newer fans that started with Awakening or Fates. And like I said in the original post, BK's personal battle theme pretty much screams "You're f***ed", especially so in PoR since in RD By the time you get to him when he's a boss, Ike can deal with him no problem, be it using Ragnell or cheesing it and using a hammer.

User Info: The UnLucky Cat

The UnLucky Cat
11 months ago#26
...There's boss music?
What do you think about the planetarium? That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter when
All the stars in the sky are waiting for you

FEMaster_101
11 months ago#27
The UnLucky Cat posted...
...There's boss music?

If you have the music setting turned on then yes.

User Info: Lavendermoon

Lavendermoon
11 months ago#28
ConstanzaShiggy posted...
>Complaining about this
>But not the enemy phase music overriding the excellent and new map music

This so much! The fights would be so much better if that dumb enemy phase track would stop playing. I have to pause and listen to the whole thing before starting the fight.

User Info: ShinigamiMiroku

ShinigamiMiroku
11 months ago#29
For those who are unaware of what the Black Knight's battle theme is, here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SkukvdOHcI
"I-I'm a spoon!? I'm no spoony bard, I'll have you know!" - Judge, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations
RIP City of Heroes 11/30/12

User Info: CrescentShadow

CrescentShadow
11 months ago#30
eh the thing the annoys me the most is BK's VA he just sounds like a normal dude. I kinda wish they'd gave him the kind of echoey effect his voice had in that one cutscene in PoR, so that when you know who is ever added they don't sound the same.

Sentinel07 posted...
Really strange that they used "The Black Knight" instead of "Against the Black Knight" for the music.

Seriously, the last TT have had disappointing music for their final maps. The Blazing Blade one gets one of it's early map themes that doesn't really fit the situation, and the Path of Radiance one just gets the Black Knight's default theme instead of his battle theme.

Eh, the Mini TT used Hector's theme and he was the boss.
The only odd thing is why they use the final map and not something more related to Hector.

Like where ever he got Armads.
3DS Friend Code: 1118 - 0340 - 0125, Ghost Pokemon Master
Fire Emblem Fates address: 07098-50017-13481-26147 - Corrin with Oni line skills.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. You know there is really disappointing thing about TT

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived