Ally AI on auto be like

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Ally AI on auto be like

User Info: Lavendermoon

Lavendermoon
1 year ago#11
My team just did an infinite loop on one map. I was watching a video and turned to my phone and saw turn 19?! It was one of those maps where the units don't move until you engage. Bridal Cordelia kept repositioning the dancers while Ninian and Olivia kept using dance on her so she could reposition them some more XD I had to just surrender that whole run lol.

But yeah my units are so suicidal, I don't dare to auto them on Lunatic mode. Reinhardt and Cordelia love to tank hits and the dancers end up cleaning up the rest of the map.

User Info: RenamonFOX

RenamonFOX
1 year ago#12
I legit watched Ninian dance a Fae into a Falchion user, when Ninian could have run down there herself.

Ninian (blue) > Falchion (red) > WHY NOT FAE? (WHAT IS WEAPON TRONGAL?)
All hail Fae, our chicken dragon savior! RARR! Inb4 CYL Lyn is Reinhardt 2.0
Summons: 370 - Five stars summoned: 20 - Focus units summoned: 9 (3 Delthea)

User Info: empireoffire

empireoffire
1 year ago#13
I saw a situation in which Brave Lyn was the only one alive, with a near-dead Titania and Hector as the enemy.

What a player would do: Kill Titania to stay out of Hector's range, then kill him next turn.

What the AI did: Kill Hector first and die to Titania.
size does not matter....weight does.
other aliases: gamefreak043, Cyborg-Kangaroo, Joe The Smurf

User Info: BipBapBam

BipBapBam
1 year ago#14
I only auto battle the daily special maps and I always have to restrain myself from taking over. The amount of times the AI just throws my L&D Celica into range of a lance user is ridiculous. Thank god for the level advantage.
Cowboy Bip Bop
(message deleted)

User Info: SSInnes

SSInnes
1 year ago#16
Trying to max out my hero merit on Camilla...she loves attacking ruby sword users and what's worse is that Ninian always dances her so that she can attack twice!

User Info: SSInnes

SSInnes
1 year ago#17
Also just wanted to say thank you for this thread. Got some really good laughs here

User Info: DarknessinZero2

DarknessinZero2
1 year ago#18
SSInnes posted...
Also just wanted to say thank you for this thread. Got some really good laughs here

I honestly thought it wasn't gonna gain any traction. The star wars clip IMO perfectly defines the ai in this game. A.I. is Anakin suicidally flipping into range while were telling them "don't try it" only to watch anakin(the A.I.) be dismembermed by Obi wan(enemy A.I.)
Darkness Heals What Light Cannot.
3DS fc 5000-5102-1063 Ora's ign MHX Juvia
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Ally AI on auto be like

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived