Any one here purposely skipping the new Echoes Banners?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Any one here purposely skipping the new Echoes Banners?

User Info: Model-OX

Model-OX
10 months ago#11
Only ones that seem worthwhile are Mathilda for Cancel Affinity and Grey for Sword Valor.....and Mayyybe Delthea for her tome. So basically, Just pull from Alm's banner.
FEH ID#: 5161692271
3DS FC: 5086-5149-8579IGN (Sun): Solara (OR): Haruka

User Info: SurMa

SurMa
10 months ago#12
Sword infantry, blue mage, green mage, blue horse, archer... I already have good units for each of those. I need some green fodder so I may throw some orbs at Sonya, but otherwise I'm probably not going to go hard for any of them, as much as I like Sonya and Mathilda.

User Info: Brady672_AT_fan

Brady672_AT_fan
10 months ago#13
I have the exact opposite problem.

I want all of them. Wo Dao mage, omgwtf buff mage, sword Valor, Matilda (best echoes waifu obvi), and Saber (best daddy obvi)

U G H
"Coming to gamefaqs was your first mistake. Angry hornet is the default setting for 99% of posters." -s_dubs

User Info: Lavendermoon

Lavendermoon
10 months ago#14
Dalthine posted...
I no longer spend orbs on anything except event banners, so I won't be pulling.

All of these units will be put in normal rotation one way or another afterwards so there's still a chance to get them elsewhere. Event units are gone for at least a year when the banner expires.

I am speaking more from the mindset of a collector than someone who wants only the best stuff to win, though.

Same with me. I already put money and orbs into the summer banner and don't plan on spending anymore cash.I'd rather save my orbs for the next limited event banner since these units can always be pulled at some point. Plus I have already gotten most of the units I want in the game like Azura, Linde, Hector, Ike, etc. I rather collect the limited characters now.

User Info: BasedKira

BasedKira
10 months ago#15
Go ahead and skip, I'll be having fun giving delthea's henchmen +9 attack turn 1 =]
Nice

User Info: GG_Sunny

GG_Sunny
10 months ago#16
digitalstarry posted...
Good god, does every banner with good units on it have to be a trap banner these days?

This so much. Every time a new banner is announced "Oh no it's a bait! Save your orbs, something REALLY good is coming!" Just because it happened ONCE, for a special holiday in Japan.

The only banner that could possibly come out that would be better than what we're getting now is a banner featuring Reinhardt's #1 counter, Julia. Getting a unit that guarantees I'd never have to worry about him again is the best banner ever.
Gen 1 sucks: http://i.imgur.com/q2x503g.png
"Enter memorable quote here"

User Info: Ex_Zeo

Ex_Zeo
10 months ago#17
BasedKira posted...
Go ahead and skip, I'll be having fun giving delthea's henchmen +9 attack turn 1 =]

I saw her real quick and was very interested. After seeing both videos I knew she'd be the one I want most but didn't notice her tome. I recalled the other mage having a green tome but wasn't sure on her. I hoped she was a red mage so I'd pull but being a blue mage I just can't. With Rein, Linde and my lack of good Red fodder because of Azura sniping I don't think I'll be pulling for her.
Currently Playing: Nioh and Just Cause 3
Anticipating: Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age

User Info: Okigen

Okigen
10 months ago#18
Yeah, I may skip this one because none of them can fit into my team properly. If only the tomes are inheritable!

User Info: Arthellinus

Arthellinus
10 months ago#19
As F2P, I see absolutely no reason to pull for anything other than limited time units or Hero Fest rates.

User Info: RenamonFOX

RenamonFOX
10 months ago#20
Delthea wants me to open my wallet for her, and I just might. I only have about 100 orbs left.
Ignored users: 46. More added daily!
Summons: 92 - Five stars summoned: 5 - Focus units summoned: 0 - This is why I'm F2P
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Any one here purposely skipping the new Echoes Banners?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived