Should I Buy Orbs To Roll for Spring Camilla?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Should I Buy Orbs To Roll for Spring Camilla?

User Info: Lavendermoon

Lavendermoon
1 year ago#11
CeruleanGamer posted...
Lavendermoon posted...
I'd say go for it if you really want her and your finances are good. Just select only the green orbs if you can.

Youll break the bank if you do that right off. You may not get as many green orb opportunities as you like.

Try to raise your pity chances to 3.75% first then start popping specific colors.

It's true that you may not always get green but focusing on colors to me is still better than summoning from all the colors and potentially resetting your rates with another 5 star. I've always gotten the focus I wanted by just pulling specific colors and didn't always get them from getting a high percentage rate.

User Info: FirepireE

FirepireE
1 year ago#12
Lavendermoon posted...
CeruleanGamer posted...
Lavendermoon posted...
I'd say go for it if you really want her and your finances are good. Just select only the green orbs if you can.

Youll break the bank if you do that right off. You may not get as many green orb opportunities as you like.

Try to raise your pity chances to 3.75% first then start popping specific colors.

It's true that you may not always get green but focusing on colors to me is still better than summoning from all the colors and potentially resetting your rates with another 5 star. I've always gotten the focus I wanted by just pulling specific colors and didn't always get them from getting a high percentage rate.

I agree. There is always the risk of getting a 5* before reaching that pity and then you've wasted 60 orbs for nothing.
3DS FC: 4639-8985-9516
FE Heroes current team: Karel 5*, Olivia 3*, Michalis 4*, Subaki 4*

User Info: _Spectral_

_Spectral_
1 year ago#13
No.

The odds are better you won't get what you want and just be out the money.

It's glorified gambling
Enjoy Life :]

User Info: t_sun3

t_sun3
1 year ago#14
_Spectral_ posted...
No.

The odds are better you won't get what you want and just be out the money.

It's glorified gambling

Welcome to gacha games...

User Info: Forbster

Forbster
1 year ago#15
IMO, the rates for the Spring Banner are terrible and you're very likely to get trolled by Spring Chrom instead.

If you have the disposable income and Camilla is one of your favourites, then go or it.
[23:20] Sneetch: Sneetch<Everyone

User Info: rano30

rano30
1 year ago#16
If you enjoy the game, I say go for it. It's not like your money will be wasted, its going to support the people who made, and are maintaining, a product you find enjoyable (:!
I am free of all prejudices,
I hate everyone equally.

User Info: digitalstarry

digitalstarry
1 year ago#17
If you have the cash to spare and understand the odds, go for it. I agree that you should only snipe green orbs too (if you get no greens, go for red since it has the least chance of getting a 5* to ruin the pity chances and colorless is useless) as I find it to be very effective.
3DS FC: 0404-6897-6322
Pokemon IGN: Summer

User Info: Etria

Etria
1 year ago#18
I was tempted to put down cash for Bunny Chrom/Camilla too, since they seem like neat units.

However, in my case I felt that I should do that for characters I really like from now on. Although, in my case searching for something specific often yielded counteractive results.

The first time I put down money was to draw Eirika. Didn't get her, but got Reinhardt instead. I kept using my orbs to fish only reds, even pulling on the princess banner. Got Lucina instead.

Several weeks later after giving up on drawing Eirika I casually pulled a 4* while trying for a new Blazing unit. Luck is weird that way.
(edited 0 seconds ago)

User Info: CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer
1 year ago#19
FirepireE posted...
Lavendermoon posted...
CeruleanGamer posted...
Lavendermoon posted...

I agree. There is always the risk of getting a 5* before reaching that pity and then you've wasted 60 orbs for nothing.

True, but if you do get a 5* before 60 orbs, then you broke the averages of getting a 5*, so you win either way. Hopefully it's not a worthless 5* Sakura or something though.
FE:H ID: 7166381867. 5* Hero Count: 77. Wishlist: +SPD/-RES Lucina
FE:H Nick: CeruleanDood. FINALLY GOT MY LEVEL 40+10 JULIA! YES! http://imgur.com/3bLP7NN

User Info: FirepireE

FirepireE
1 year ago#20
CeruleanGamer posted...
FirepireE posted...
Lavendermoon posted...
CeruleanGamer posted...
Lavendermoon posted...

True, but if you do get a 5* before 60 orbs, then you broke the averages of getting a 5*, so you win either way. Hopefully it's not a worthless 5* Sakura or something though.

I'm guessing you can justify that if you spend money on the game. As an F2P player however quality over quantity is the name of the game. Trying for Ephraim and ending up getting Eirika after 40 orbs just because I wasn't focusing on blues is going to be painful, above avarage rates or not.
3DS FC: 4639-8985-9516
FE Heroes current team: Karel 5*, Olivia 3*, Michalis 4*, Subaki 4*
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Should I Buy Orbs To Roll for Spring Camilla?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived