Despair and Dilemma..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Despair and Dilemma..

User Info: HirosakiShadow

HirosakiShadow
1 year ago#11
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/204447-fire-emblem-heroes/75206328

Read this topic from just a few days ago. See what people have to say about fighting Hector. "Easy win" "joke"

An armor unit is an armor unit. Slow and painful to use on a team. They're only good for their high base stat totals, and they might not even have that after the april update.

Rest assured. You will fight Hector much more than you will use Hector, and he goes down like a sack of crap more often than his supporters like to admit.
Back in Business

User Info: MC-yup

MC-yup
1 year ago#12
WorldTrader posted...
MC-yup posted...
The only reason I'd say #1 is because Kagero was just on a banner and likely won't be on another one for quite some time.

Also, other than hector the other units have bad boon/bane. There's also the chance that someday hector ends up on a banner, no matter how slim, if that happens you'll wish you had that first account.

Just because Hector will be a focus doesnt mean he will pull him again,the chances even on focus arent that great either.But having a Hector means killing anyhting stupid enough to try and take him on with that double attack on counter on high hp and his distant counter he can delete low armor ranged units

Dednding on if and when a hector banner may come up, you could have easily amassed 100+ orbs to roll sniping only greens. I know it's not a guarantee, but the odds of getting one 5* character Is greater than getting two 5* characters.

Also hector is garbage for arena defense.

User Info: Redright

Redright
1 year ago#13
SteelWingKnight posted...
TC, if you ever linked your data to your Nintendo account, try logging in to your Nintendo account and that should restore it.

Unfortunately, I immediately logged into my tablet (which I also had the same account linked to) and it just deleted everything as soon as I started the app. Apparently, if you delete your data within the game, and have it linked to a Nintendo account, it's permanently lost.

To all the other posters, really appreciate your input. I also felt that either #1 or #2 would be my choice, and obviously I'm lacking a lot of other support colors (basically only have blue and colorless on #1), but that will change over time.

HirosakiShadow
1 year ago#14
One more thing:

Kagero and Reinhardt are two powerful rare characters.
Hector is only one powerful rare character.

Better to take two good characters now that you don't have to draw later instead of one.

As they say, a bird in the hand...
Back in Business

User Info: private_pwnge

private_pwnge
1 year ago#15
Tell him:

"I brought you into this world, I think you know the rest."
I have bad taste. Be nice to the healer. Why do I always choose a thankless job like healing?
Fe Fates castle: 08874-14057-81262-07782

User Info: rikakoedc

rikakoedc
1 year ago#16
HirosakiShadow posted...

Read this topic from just a few days ago. See what people have to say about fighting Hector. "Easy win" "joke"

An armor unit is an armor unit. Slow and painful to use on a team. They're only good for their high base stat totals, and they might not even have that after the april update.

Rest assured. You will fight Hector much more than you will use Hector, and he goes down like a sack of crap more often than his supporters like to admit.

You're actually comparing defence vs offence? Are you serious?

HirosakiShadow
1 year ago#17
rikakoedc posted...
HirosakiShadow posted...

Spare us your indignation. Hector is crap. The only worthwhile thing about armor units is when they're skill fodder.
Back in Business

User Info: rikakoedc

rikakoedc
1 year ago#18
HirosakiShadow posted...
rikakoedc posted...
HirosakiShadow posted...

Spare us your indignation. Hector is crap. The only worthwhile thing about armor units is when they're skill fodder.

Sure bro, have fun with your neutral reinhardt.. lmao

EDIT: Salty kid is mad because he doesnt have the best axe user.

User Info: Lavendermoon

Lavendermoon
1 year ago#19
I'd say go with the Hector account only because he might be useful for tanking hits in future Grand hero battles. Most people who have a Hector do pretty well with those GHB.

Kagero and Reinhardt can be picked up later as 4* units. Hector can only be obtained as a 5* and he's a rare one. Who knows when we will have a Hector banner.

User Info: LSAo3

LSAo3
1 year ago#20
Lol, I couldnt care less if I had a Hector. The green I use fills the niche I need him to fill for my team. I use a red and a blue to hard carry anyway.Go with 1). I had a Takumi from thr beginning and he hard carried my team for a while until I managed to build my team core. Colorless ranged units are pretty useful, especially Kagero cuz weapon
Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself. -M. Twain
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Despair and Dilemma..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived