• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. This GHB is way too difficult..

User Info: hishong

hishong
3 years ago#51
I suspect free units Olivia, Sharena, Raigh, Virion, can complete this GHB easily if the 3 units that are going to attack are promoted to 4* and are level 36+

User Info: ohemgeeitskenny

ohemgeeitskenny
3 years ago#52
5* Jeorge, 5* Sanaki, 4* Salena, and 5* Azura destroys this map so handily it's ridiculous
I'm a violent nymphomaniac.
Oh wait, problems?-NightElfSentina

User Info: Kayiel

Kayiel
3 years ago#53
I tried giving Cherche the inherited skills to take out the blue flyer, but she doesn't have enough to block Michalis himself. :(
~~~ DStone39 - mobile ~~~

User Info: Meghiddo

Meghiddo
3 years ago#54
I was finally able to pull off lunatic with 5* lvl 40 Tharja, 5* lvl 40 Nino, 4* lvl 34 Olivia, 3* lvl 37 Sully.
I had to make good use of Nino and Sully pull back skill, and Olivia's dance. Sully got out of the map with 1 hp, but I managed it.
Took me 6 tries or so to get it right because of dumb mistakes here and there.
This is my 1st GHB where I beat lunatic, so I am pleased with it. Though I already have 4* lvl 35 Cherche, so I doubt I will get much use out of Michalis
"Wow, are you really quoting yourself in your own sig??" - Meghiddo
Not changing this sig until you die. June 7 2014

User Info: Gipsylass

Gipsylass
3 years ago#55
I have Olivia, but she is very low level, just got her to 3*, so she can learn dancing.
I also have other archers and a red mage, but same goes for them - not high level enough. I might manage to get the red mage at least to the mid thirties as far as level is concerned, but this is probably not enough. I'll try.

User Info: Kaze_no_Ou

Kaze_no_Ou
3 years ago#56
LSAo3 posted...
Takumi, a 5* Merric and a Skill Inherit 5*M!Corrin (Pivot, Vantage) did it for me

My takumi and ryoma get bum rushed then its gg.
Need them to survive at least 1 attack
TagForce4.webs.com

User Info: Esrac

Esrac
3 years ago#57
I've been wondering if I have anything viable to take on this encounter. My best units are probably...

5* Male Robin
5* Young Tiki
5* Seliph
4* Cherche
4* Jeorge
4* Lon'qu
4* Raven
4* Kagero
4* Effie
4* Olivia
4* Palla
4* Roy
4* Subaki
4* Draug
4* Virion
4* Female Corrin

My highest level unit is Robin at 29. The rest range from mid teens to mid 20s.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Esrac

User Info: samplon

samplon
3 years ago#58
Esrac posted...
I've been wondering if I have anything viable to take on this encounter. My best units are probably...

5* Male Robin
5* Young Tiki
5* Seliph
4* Cherche
4* Jeorge
4* Lon'qu
4* Raven
4* Kagero
4* Effie
4* Olivia
4* Palla
4* Roy
4* Subaki
4* Draug
4* Virion
4* Female Corrin

My highest level unit is Robin at 29. The rest range from mid teens to mid 20s.

You've got a lot of units who can get this GHB done. Just use Olivia along with any of these combination of units.
Red Unit: Seliph, Roy, Young Tiki, or Draug
Blue Unit: Subaki, or Effie
Green Unit: Raven or Cherche
Colorless Unit: Jeorge or Virion

User Info: Reimys

Reimys
3 years ago#59
Kayiel posted...
I tried giving Cherche the inherited skills to take out the blue flyer, but she doesn't have enough to block Michalis himself. :(

She shouldn't have to do both in one turn if she's taking out the blue flier. If she baits and kills the blue flier, Michalis won't be in range to attack because the flier didn't drag back. At that point it's just letting Michalis come down so a red can kill him.

Alternatively, if you can somehow kill the blue flier without a lancebreaker/quick riposte/whatever, you can try using Axebreaker to stop Michalis from doubling her? But really, the first thing is more of what you should be doing.
3DS FC: 4656 - 7963 - 4906;
IGNs: Y Mimosa (????); AS Cinquefoil (????); M Emii (1328)

User Info: Kayiel

Kayiel
3 years ago#60
Reimys posted...
She shouldn't have to do both in one turn if she's taking out the blue flier. If she baits and kills the blue flier, Michalis won't be in range to attack because the flier didn't drag back. At that point it's just letting Michalis come down so a red can kill him.

Yeah, I started thinking that Eirika as one of my strongest units can protect her after luring out the flyer. Gonna try that next.

Tried Eirika/Olivia, Eirika/Lissa, Eirika/Nino and still kept getting destroyed by Michalis. Hector might stop the onslaught but he might get wrecked by the red flyer.

I am really bad at these Hero Battles.
~~~ DStone39 - mobile ~~~
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. This GHB is way too difficult..
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A