Most unsatisfying gatcha ever

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Most unsatisfying gatcha ever

User Info: sharazisspecial

sharazisspecial
1 year ago#1
Dear god this game simply never gives me any joy when I summon. Even if I do get a rare character they will have crap ivs.
Only reason I'm playing is because I am waiting for my tellius characters...

I'm a whale and even I have no desire to ever spend money on this game again.
Currently playing Horizon Zero Dawn and Zelda BOTW.
Side game Yugioh Duel Links and Fire emblem heroes.

User Info: BipBapBam

BipBapBam
1 year ago#2
Tell me about it. I spent all day farming the last few orbs I had left from the story to try to get Ephraim one last time and...

I got a dupe Eirika. Dupe f***ing Eirika. I only have four 5*s and I get a dupe of someone that isn't even a focus on the banner.

This game hates me.
Cowboy Bip Bop

sharazisspecial
1 year ago#3
Gatcha games are meant to make feel addiction and a good feeling when you summon/pull.
To entice you to spend money.

All I feel is disgust and regret now after summons having to see batre and hana's ugly mugs. Should of kept saving my orbs but I am weak willed.

Also this new banner with Nino seems awful. Why not make it garunteed to drop the characters? It's not wise to spend money or orbs to get these free characters.

User Info: Furryyiffer

Furryyiffer
1 year ago#4
Yeah I've been annoyed far more than happy when I pull anything. One of the worst times I had was a 20 orb summon of two red and three green looking for a Tiki and Camilla. Got two Selenas and three Gunters. Both being characters I had gotten several times before.

Half a month later just got a 4* Camilla and still no Tiki.

Past that would it kill them to have a different character cycle for the special maps at some point? I thought it was going to be a random new character each day but it's just the same group of character cycled endlessly.
Ryuho, Tales of Xillia 2. All the fun of being in massive debt
Forever in my heart. 3DS FC 4124-5059-4625. Ryoko in Y, Ryuho in X

User Info: WorldTrader

WorldTrader
1 year ago#5
BipBapBam posted...
Tell me about it. I spent all day farming the last few orbs I had left from the story to try to get Ephraim one last time and...

I got a dupe Eirika. Dupe f***ing Eirika. I only have four 5*s and I get a dupe of someone that isn't even a focus on the banner.

This game hates me.

Bohoo you got a top tier dupe you can merge. I got 4* marth and roy on the princesses focus banner..
What i just said makes no sense, please dont pay attention to the above written statement, the document you just read is faulty and should not be taken serious.

User Info: Rosveen

Rosveen
1 year ago#6
BipBapBam posted...

This game hates me.

It annoys me to no end when people get multiple 5* and complain that the game hates them. Yeah, you'd prefer another hero... But some of us get hardly any 5* at all.

User Info: Sparkey528

Sparkey528
1 year ago#7
Rosveen posted...
BipBapBam posted...

This game hates me.

It annoys me to no end when people get multiple 5* and complain that the game hates them. Yeah, you'd prefer another hero... But some of us get hardly any 5* at all.

I wish this game honestly would just us an option like 50 orbs to reset IVs or something. It's hard enough to get a 5* yet alone the good IVs.
~Memento Mori, If the nineth lion ate the sun~
There are moments when a single snail can make a world go extinct.

sharazisspecial
1 year ago#8
Rosveen posted...
BipBapBam posted...

This game hates me.

Well those of us who support Nintendo with money have plenty of 5* the problem is that a 5* with a bad nature dimishes their usefulness unless they are a non combat character.

User Info: Lavendermoon

Lavendermoon
1 year ago#9
I don't really care about ivs too much but all I want is my favorite characters. All I really want now are Lucina and possibly Azura if they do a focus banner for her. I've been trying to get Lucina since the first banner with no luck. But I find that I always seem to get non-focus characters more. Like I finally got Takumi in the princess banner but had no luck finding him when he was the focus. Then trying again for Lucina I got Ryoma which was awesome but not her.

Maybe one day I'll pull a red and it'll be her when she's not the focus character. Also the game loves to give my Roy, Eirika and Ogma. I try to have a set budget now on how much to spend in the game for orbs a month so I won't go overboard.

User Info: K3NGL1SH

K3NGL1SH
1 year ago#10
Lavendermoon posted...
I don't really care about ivs too much but all I want is my favorite characters. All I really want now are Lucina and possibly Azura if they do a focus banner for her. I've been trying to get Lucina since the first banner with no luck. But I find that I always seem to get non-focus characters more. Like I finally got Takumi in the princess banner but had no luck finding him when he was the focus. Then trying again for Lucina I got Ryoma which was awesome but not her.

Maybe one day I'll pull a red and it'll be her when she's not the focus character. Also the game loves to give my Roy, Eirika and Ogma. I try to have a set budget now on how much to spend in the game for orbs a month so I won't go overboard.

I feel your pain. Spent 40 orbs on Princess banner for Lucina. Got 5* Eirika 3 times and a 5* Elise. Then got a 5* Chrom under princess banner but still no Lucina..

It's killin meh!!
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Most unsatisfying gatcha ever

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived