Now that Narcian is gone...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Now that Narcian is gone...

User Info: SkyWolf78

SkyWolf78
1 year ago#31
Nabbed a 2* one of the first day and quickly went about promoting him to 3*.

I mentioned this in another topic but I have a feeling that the next one we'll get will be either Navarre or Ursula. I'd really like to see Camus/Michalis but it feels too early for them, especially Michalis.

Also

MetaFalconPunch posted...
Abyssion posted...
Yes, and then I sent him home because he is an awful character.

HayashiTakara posted...
I seriously don't recommend wasting feathers on him... his stats are uber bad, he's just a collectors item. Just let him sit in your roster.

You are bad people

User Info: Lavendermoon

Lavendermoon
1 year ago#32
Barely managed to grab the 2* him after so many failed attempts and training up my strongest characters all weekend. I'm so thankful I summoned 5* Effie and Tiki a week ago as they tanked most of the hits for me as I had sakura heal them. Roy took out Narcian in one hit once he got close enough. Was not going to even attempt the hard mode. Just happy to have him for my collection.

User Info: NXmasterrace

NXmasterrace
1 year ago#33
Got both versions with 5 star Lyn/Robin and 4 star Clarine/Catria
Memes are objectively perfect
Smashfaqs discord server here: https://discord.gg/9UHcKM4

User Info: Renkencen

Renkencen
1 year ago#34
Just got the 2* at the most.

I can never get how using Camilla to lure them out on hard can work since they just oneshot her even at max level!

User Info: ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene
1 year ago#35
It took some rage stamina refreshes and a lot of level grinding, but I ultimately cleared the hard version with 5* Tiki/Camilla/Sakura/4* Setsuna. Tiki guarded the choke point while Setsuna and Camilla baited out Narcian. Tiki was 40 and the rest were 37.
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
Currently playing: Cenakuni: Rath Of the White Rapper

User Info: Minischew

Minischew
1 year ago#36
I was only able to nab the 2* version... I had no strong fliers or tanks, aside from Frederick who was a green unit.

I really wanted him because the only other flier I have is Subaki but oh well. Maybe I'll be able to pull a better flier with my orbs.

User Info: Delishuz

Delishuz
1 year ago#37
Got both version.

The hard version was cleared with Tiki tanking the choke point the first turn. Then pulled back to heal to full with a healer and a dancer. An archer is placed to kill Narcian as he comes down. After that they all come funneling down for a slaughter.

User Info: Roselin

Roselin
1 year ago#38
After getting owned for days on the hard mode map I was able to pull Camilla the morning before it ended and leveled her to 36 and beat it

User Info: Roselin

Roselin
1 year ago#39
Renkencen posted...
Just got the 2* at the most.

I can never get how using Camilla to lure them out on hard can work since they just oneshot her even at max level!

How I did it was attack the archer from under kill it everyone attacks her she has like 10 hp left go down heal Narcian attacks her and he dies heal her again kill the rest except sword user I used hector to tank and lilina to finish

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C4l7CWBVcAATkzx.jpg

User Info: FirepireE

FirepireE
1 year ago#40
I've promoted him to 3* now and at lv 23 he seems quite useful so far. Very balanced stats. No lance users stand a chance, even at 5+ levels above him.
3DS FC: 4639-8985-9516
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Now that Narcian is gone...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived