This is sad to a frightening degree

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. This is sad to a frightening degree

User Info: tokko1234

tokko1234
1 year ago#61
Yea I do not want to put money into this game myself however I know eventually I will cave since I didnt notice about rerolling until I was pretty far into the story and had a lot of units and linked my account. Now I just have to live with it.

User Info: MahBoyd

MahBoyd
1 year ago#62
Wow... that's pretty sad.
Mah Boyd, this peace is what ALL true Reavers' strive for!
Official Wielder of Blessed Urvan and Shadow Yato

User Info: lambchips

lambchips
1 year ago#63
@TonyRodney posted...
lambchips posted...
Should have just rerolled a Hector then bought orbs for Takumi

Either way this is quite common in Mobage, I had spent 1k in a single night on granblue fantasy's gacha earlier this year. No regrets because I did it twice

I just started grandblue, got into it because I saw the 2 ep anime on crunchy roll lol.

Really enjoyable experience ( whether its the salt of the s*** posting)

but as that is currently almost addicted to the game... my advise is to quit before its too late

I had quit GBF once but one of my friends got me back in and now Im addcited
^ being addicted isnt the problem, the problem is when I start whaling for unnecessary things. for example I spent $400 for a set of magazines because collecting them all will unlock a really cool soccer skin, I've also spent random $30 here and there for the CD's because I wanted the skins
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green

User Info: hawkeye2188

hawkeye2188
1 year ago#64
I now feel incredibly lucky pulling Hector and Takumi in the same roll : )

User Info: Lavendermoon

Lavendermoon
1 year ago#65
Wow this depresses me. I spent my last $20 in the game for a chance for Takumi before the banner changes. No success. I got Takumi and Lucina on my ipad so I guess I'll have 2 game files I'll play. I did that simulator summon thing here:

https://fireemblem.gamepress.gg/fire-emblem-heroes-summon-simulator

and got Takumi after 500 orbs spending $266 XD I would say that might be accurate on my chances of ever getting him. Looks like I won't be getting Takumi this time.

But seeing this has helped me not to be so much of an addict like this guy was. I might do a $30 budget a month on this game to cut down on my spending.

User Info: JhayCee

JhayCee
1 year ago#66
Wow, I can't believe someone with more money than me is spending so much on a game that I like! I'll now proceed to complain or make fun of the fool on a video game message board. Pfft.. rich people. Am I right, my fellow poor people?
We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves. - Dalai Lama on PC vs Console

User Info: Terotrous

Terotrous
1 year ago#67
It's not sad at all.

Dude spent $1000 trying to get hector and didn't.
Many sites ran a story on this, easily giving him tens of thousands of dollars of free advertising
Dude monetizes his youtube channel and comes out massively ahead

Welcome to the youtube business model.
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
http://whatliesbeyondnovel.blogspot.ca/ - A psychological fantasy novel series, book 2 finally complete

User Info: PokeCris

PokeCris
1 year ago#68
Honestly don't get why some of you are saying this is sad. Sure, you might not agree with how he's spending his money, but the guy literally has enough money to make stupid purchases. That's not sad.

Plus, he's probably making all that money back with all the views he's getting.
3DS FC: 0430-8439-5209.
PSN: TheCrisNz

User Info: lildragon0

lildragon0
1 year ago#69
PokeCris posted...
Honestly don't get why some of you are saying this is sad. Sure, you might not agree with how he's spending his money, but the guy literally has enough money to make stupid purchases. That's not sad.

Plus, he's probably making all that money back with all the views he's getting.

People assume he has enough money to waste, but many times people make big purchases like this and don't have money to waste. They just make bad choices. It is sad when people make bad choices, but it's their life to do with as they please.

Terotrous posted...
It's not sad at all.

Dude spent $1000 trying to get hector and didn't.
Many sites ran a story on this, easily giving him tens of thousands of dollars of free advertising
Dude monetizes his youtube channel and comes out massively ahead

Welcome to the youtube business model.

Now this is the really interesting thing. Will this guy make enough in added views to compensate for his Orb purchases? Even if he doesn't profit from it, it would be nice to get these pulls for free or at least be partially covered by youtube views.
PSN: falbes, 3DS FC: 4296-2981-8490
Feminism, BLM, and political correctness are cancers to society. BLM is a feminist group that hates straight black males.

User Info: gabriel2020

gabriel2020
1 year ago#70
Is the new banner out?
Enjoy gaming. If it frustrates you...put it down
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. This is sad to a frightening degree

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived