• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Greeting not working?

User Info: Brandin2886

Brandin2886
3 years ago#1
Is there something specific you have to do to be able to greet your friends? I have a list of a solid 20 or so at least, but when I go to the friends list, the "Greet" button is darkened out and cannot be clicked. Anyone know why?

User Info: Knighthawk X

Knighthawk X
3 years ago#2
I was just going to make a new thread about this, but decided to search for one first. Glad to see it's not just an issue/bug on my end. Once I added my first friend on launch day, I was able to use the Greet function, but haven't been able to since. I'm wondering if, once you use it the first time, it becomes automatic or something.
The Hero's triumph on Cataclysm's Eve wins three symbols of virtue. The Master Sword he will then retrieve, keeping the Knight's line true.

User Info: Minischew

Minischew
3 years ago#3
Knighthawk X posted...
I was just going to make a new thread about this, but decided to search for one first. Glad to see it's not just an issue/bug on my end. Once I added my first friend on launch day, I was able to use the Greet function, but haven't been able to since. I'm wondering if, once you use it the first time, it becomes automatic or something.

Yup! You auto-greet the first friend that greets you, or more specifically, the one whose character you first click on. That's why the Greet button is grayed out.

User Info: Enclosure

Enclosure
3 years ago#4
You can greet once a day only.
On a new day, you probably clicked on someone else's greet to you, which automatically makes you do your greet too. So the buttons is basically perma darkened unless you go out of your way to avoid other peoples greetings to you.
http://imgur.com/wNyX55h.jpg

User Info: Knighthawk X

Knighthawk X
3 years ago#5
Minischew posted...
Yup! You auto-greet the first friend that greets you, or more specifically, the one whose character you first click on. That's why the Greet button is grayed out.

Enclosure posted...
You can greet once a day only.
On a new day, you probably clicked on someone else's greet to you, which automatically makes you do your greet too. So the buttons is basically perma darkened unless you go out of your way to avoid other peoples greetings to you.

Aha. Makes sense, since I've been tapping on my friend's characters every day whenever they come to greet me. Thanks for the answers, guys!
The Hero's triumph on Cataclysm's Eve wins three symbols of virtue. The Master Sword he will then retrieve, keeping the Knight's line true.

User Info: Brandin2886

Brandin2886
3 years ago#6
Ahh, I see. Thanks for the responses. That clears things up.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Greeting not working?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

The Leo I summoned has red stars??? General1 Answer
Change Display Hero? Tech Support2 Answers
Is what I heard true? Tech Support1 Answer
How does Bonus Doubler Work? Build1 Answer
Another is what I heard true? Tech Support1 Answer