So, after 50 or so rolls I finally got... (is it possible to reroll after link?)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. So, after 50 or so rolls I finally got... (is it possible to reroll after link?)

User Info: ultimalegion

ultimalegion
1 year ago#1
...Tharja! (waifu love is strong)

I went through Lyns, Marths, Lucinas and whatnot. I stopped as soon as I saw Tharja. I got 3* Robin, 3* Nino and 4* Awakening Tiki as well.

However, I'm starting to regret my decision but I already linked my account to mynintendo. Would it be possible to reroll without compromising my mynintendo account? I have a ton of played data and it is linked to my 3DS and Wii U.
Playing Gods Eater Burst and Monster Hunter Portable 3rd! Maplestory-Bera- Gleivnir
Nintendo 3DS FC: 3737-9589-0694 PSN: sealofgleipnir XBL: Ragnarok Reaper

User Info: CrescentShadow

CrescentShadow
1 year ago#2
4* Awakening Tiki

*jealousy intensifies*
3DS Friend Code: 1118 - 0340 - 0125, Ghost Pokemon Master
Fire Emblem Fates address: 07098-50017-13481-26147 - Corrin with Oni line skills.

ultimalegion
1 year ago#3
CrescentShadow posted...
4* Awakening Tiki

*jealousy intensifies*

She's the "bad" Tiki though, the older one. The younger one is the natural 5*
Playing Gods Eater Burst and Monster Hunter Portable 3rd! Maplestory-Bera- Gleivnir

User Info: Relm_Arrowny_87

Relm_Arrowny_87
1 year ago#4
You can reroll by going to Account Management in the Fire Emblem settings and choosing to delete everything. Then just uninstall and reinstall. I did it like 4 times (and linked every single time).
What a fuddy duddy.

User Info: CrescentShadow

CrescentShadow
1 year ago#5
She's the "bad" Tiki though, the older one

I don't care. And you shut your filthy mouth.

I don't have the time nor to reinstall.
I'm fine with whom I got.
3DS Friend Code: 1118 - 0340 - 0125, Ghost Pokemon Master
Fire Emblem Fates address: 07098-50017-13481-26147 - Corrin with Oni line skills.

ultimalegion
1 year ago#6
Relm_Arrowny_87 posted...
You can reroll by going to Account Management in the Fire Emblem settings and choosing to delete everything. Then just uninstall and reinstall. I did it like 4 times (and linked every single time).

What is the catch though?

Is it possible to redeem the 10 orbs from mynintendo after that?

User Info: Relm_Arrowny_87

Relm_Arrowny_87
1 year ago#7
ultimalegion posted...

Oh, I don't know about the 10 orbs. I just assumed that you could only redeem that once, so I didn't risk it. It doesn't mess up your Nintendo account at all, though. (I redeemed the 10 orbs after I stopped rerolling, so it doesn't disappear or anything like that.)

Aside from that, the only catch is that you'll have to redownload all the data. Which might take a little while, depending on your connection.
What a fuddy duddy.

User Info: FireBall2645

FireBall2645
1 year ago#8
On my 7th roll I got 4* Camilla, Tharja, Effie, Lilina and a 5* Kagero
AKA the Waifu roll
The Hills are alive with the silence of a Ninja

ultimalegion
1 year ago#9
ultimalegion posted...

Oh, I don't know about the 10 orbs. I just assumed that you could only redeem that once, so I didn't risk it. It doesn't mess up your Nintendo account at all, though. (I redeemed the 10 orbs after I stopped rerolling, so it doesn't disappear or anything like that.)

Aside from that, the only catch is that you'll have to redownload all the data. Which might take a little while, depending on your connection.

Thank you for all the info!
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. So, after 50 or so rolls I finally got... (is it possible to reroll after link?)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived