• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Somehow I think the devs forgot this is a casual game

User Info: Segascream

Segascream
1 year ago#1
Seriously, when I play this all I want to do is put it on autobattle and let my units beat the crap out of the enemies that I’m powerful enough to beat the crap out of. Large numbers of the maps are now among the hardest most bulls***y maps ever in a Fire Emblem game. Far too many of them are multiple battles of extreme difficulty where if you make one wrong move you lose an already overpowered character... AND if you lose one character it’s game over.

What’s the point? To piss people off?

User Info: RoXasx13

RoXasx13
1 year ago#2
Have you ever played a real Fire Emblem game?

Is almost like strategy and tactics are part of the game........

Segascream
1 year ago#3
This isn’t strategy and tactics, the gimmicks on these maps are pure BS.

And yes, I have played all mainline Fire Emblem games from FE4 onward. This sort of stuff doesn’t exist in any of them.

User Info: Goatanic

Goatanic
1 year ago#4
Segascream posted...
Seriously, when I play this all I want to do is put it on autobattle and let my units beat the crap out of the enemies that I’m powerful enough to beat the crap out of.

Segascream posted...
This isn’t strategy and tactics

will smith's kids

User Info: TheRedTree

TheRedTree
1 year ago#5
Don’t like it, don’t play it. Or get better at it.
"It seems as if your best course of action would be to tread lightly." - W.W.

Segascream
1 year ago#6
Getting better at Fire Emblem Heroes is like getting better at washing he floor of a stadium where all you have is a rag. There's almost no strategy, skill, or tactics involved. It's just RNG and skill grinding.

The game is full of bulls***ty stuff that would never make it into an actual Fire Emblem game.
It's also full of bulls***ty stuff that shouldn't be in a casual game either.

1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Somehow I think the devs forgot this is a casual game
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A