• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. I'm just mashing thru the story with Lyn+team.. should I use weaker teams?

User Info: ACA

ACA
2 years ago#1
It’s way too easy at the moment. Should I use weaker allies to power them up to give it a challenge? Does it make sense to level up and use low-star allies? Can they become 5-Star over time?
I see all the best concerts in NYC and then document setlists and take videos / photos. Check it out if you live music like I do: http://sonicawareness.net

User Info: Primum_Mobile

Primum_Mobile
2 years ago#2
No, just keep on smashing thru the story. Finish book 1 so you can get the seal forge and weapon forge.

Everyone can be 5*, but that doesn’t mean you should. Some units are better than others (but everyone can be good). Promoting a 4* to 5* cost 20,000 feather, which is not that easy to come by (around 20,000+ per week at endgame)

Your first task after unlocking the forges is to make an arena team (3 core + 1 bonus unit, bonus units changes biweekly) and start tackling arena. Actually just start tackling it ASAP. Get used to doing advance difficulty while having zero death.

After that you should start collecting more units so you can do the multi-team mode like arena assault.
Also to start working towards 3x 5* +10merges unit, for arena.

Do the Tempest trial event now. At least get the 5* black knight. He’s very good.

If you want faster response, post in the android board for this game.
I need a sharp instrument... or blunt, blunt is good, too.
- Chisame Hasegawa, Negima (Del Rey TL)
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. I'm just mashing thru the story with Lyn+team.. should I use weaker teams?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A