• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Serene's finished their 'Rate A Unit' list
The results:
https://imgur.com/a/peMPIu7

Rules for this list:
-Votes are out of 10, or something proportional to it.

-Ratings are assumed to be on Hard or Maddening Mode. Also, they should be based on when the unit is first available. (When rating a unit, please specify whether you are rating assuming Hard or Maddening.)

-The rating you give to a unit assumes a good build for said unit-nothing among the lines of, "Dedue is 2/10 because he's a bad mage."

-The ranking assumes no grinding and no stat booster items

-We will ask you to not use the "Not X unit" reason. Because it will be used a lot. I.E, do not say "Linhardt bad because not Lysithea."

-The Black Eagles may be assessed based on their performances in either Silver Snow or Crimson Flower, other than when not applicable.

Your guys thoughts on the list?
"How!? How do you polish Rust!?"
- Codsworth
(edited 2 days ago)

User Info: Nautilus_23

Nautilus_23
2 days ago#2
Most rankings seem fine, although I'd move up Ignatz, Hubert and Bernadetta.
Dedede, that's the name you should know! Dedede, he's the king of the show!
Friend Code: 0395-4081-2826

User Info: Charged151

Charged151
2 days ago#3
Why is Hapi higher than Constance?
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is not perfect, shouldn't have been game of the year, and isn't game of the decade. If this triggers you, calm down.

User Info: Zeveria

Zeveria
2 days ago#4
I don't get why hard was considered, it's no different from normal.
TP > OoT = MM > ST = SS = tWW > TFH > ALBW = PH > BOTW = MC > OoA > OoS > LA > FSA > FS > LoZ > AoL >>> aLttP

User Info: Pewpewblaster97

Pewpewblaster97
2 days ago#5
Charged151 posted...
Why is Hapi higher than Constance?
3 Range Magic, Physic, and Warp would be the reason why.

Though admittedly the results were a bit skewed due to not a whole lot of people voting since they never used her. Like most threads had 15 votes, but Hapi's only had 6.
"How!? How do you polish Rust!?"
- Codsworth
(edited 2 days ago)

User Info: MonadoGuy25

MonadoGuy25
2 days ago#6
Not really sure I like the 10 point scale. Too many tiers muddles things a bit.

Why is Byleth higher than Claude?

Why is Jeritza so high even though he exists for 1/3 of the game?

Ferdinand seems a tad high.

Woah Ingrid get down from up there you'll fall and get hurt.

Why are Bernadetta Linhardt and Seteth so low

Why is Shamir and Cyril so low

What the hell is Dedue doing so low

Why is Caspar > Raphael?

Why is Manuela so low when she has Warp

Gilbert being awful is a bad meme that really needs to die/

Not a good tier list imo, there's tons of really odd placements all over the list and the tiering system isn't very good imo.

User Info: JeffTheSlacker

JeffTheSlacker
2 days ago#7
Claude being below Edelgard really irks me. Her personal classes are trash while he gets the game's best class with zero investment on the player's part, and still he ranks below her ? Excuse me ?

User Info: D412kKn16h7

D412kKn16h7
2 days ago#8
Most of it is pretty alright. I'd put Shamir and Hanneman a tier higher. I've never had a good Leonie, she's always been ATK or SPD screwed.
FC: 1977-1447-4925

User Info: Charged151

Charged151
2 days ago#9
JeffTheSlacker posted...
Claude being below Edelgard really irks me. Her personal classes are trash while he gets the game's best class with zero investment on the player's part, and still he ranks below her ? Excuse me ?
Wyvern+Raging Storm

Nuff said...

Okay, a little more.

Edelgard also hits like a truck the whole game, even in the early game where the rest of her squad is iffy .
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is not perfect, shouldn't have been game of the year, and isn't game of the decade. If this triggers you, calm down.
(edited 2 days ago)

User Info: pazzy

pazzy
2 days ago#10
JeffTheSlacker posted...
Because Edelgard has a much better early game, and Claude's late game isn't that much better than she is.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Serene's finished their 'Rate A Unit' list
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A