• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Most lore friendly recruits for these houses please?

User Info: Vanilla-

Vanilla-
3 weeks ago#1
15 total members only, not counting Ashen Wolves and Sylvain which are free units. Never going to do Black Eagles ever again, so It's Church substituting.

Church
Blue Lions
Golden Deer
Meow Meow Choco Chow.Son of a Submariner! This guy are sick. That's it! I've come up with a new Recipe! You Spoony Bard! Got it memorized? Mutton! Fresh Mutton!

User Info: Zeveria

Zeveria
3 weeks ago#2
Church: Probably the safest to recruit anyone in, since the Church of Seiros isn't a separate nation and there's no conflict of interest. In fact, a lot of Black Eagles and Church have out-of-house dual paralogues. I'd definitely recommend Mercedes, Lysithea, and Leonie to complete the Black Eagles post-skip paralogues.

EDIT: Oh and you will need Ashe to do Catherine's during pre-skip.

Blue Lions: Knights of Seiros, Lysithea, and Leonie.

Golden Deer: Knights of Seiros and...I can't really think of anyone else. There's no real reason for the Black Eagles or Blue Lions to leave their factions. Maaaaybe Felix if you go with the rational that he wants to fight the Empire but can't put up with Dimitri anymore? But that's kinda flimsy reasoning and it ends poorly for him.
TP > OoT = MM > ST = SS = tWW > TFH > ALBW = PH > BOTW = MC > OoA > OoS > LA > FSA > FS > LoZ > AoL >>> aLttP

User Info: DarkRPGMaster

DarkRPGMaster
3 weeks ago#3
Zeveria posted...
Golden Deer: Knights of Seiros and...I can't really think of anyone else. There's no real reason for the Black Eagles or Blue Lions to leave their factions. Maaaaybe Felix if you go with the rational that he wants to fight the Empire but can't put up with Dimitri anymore? But that's kinda flimsy reasoning and it ends poorly for him.
For the Blue Lions, pretty much all of them would go, due to a single person causing a chain reaction. If Felix goes, Sylvain won't want to leave him alone. Ingrid won't want to leave Sylvain alone to keep him out of trouble. Mercedes wouldn't want any of them to get hurt so she'd follow, and Annette would follow because she'd want to protect and be with Mercedes. Ashe comes because spoilers.
PSN RyuDragnier, Pawn Kyna, Ranger lvl 200

User Info: Zeveria

Zeveria
3 weeks ago#4
Nah, I'd say the rest of them are far more loyal to the kingdom than anything else. Joining another nation would completely go against their principles.
TP > OoT = MM > ST = SS = tWW > TFH > ALBW = PH > BOTW = MC > OoA > OoS > LA > FSA > FS > LoZ > AoL >>> aLttP
(message deleted)

User Info: s_dubs

s_dubs
3 weeks ago#6
Realistically: none of them.
psn: http://psnprofiles.com/smward87
FFXIV: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1820490/

User Info: Vanilla-

Vanilla-
3 weeks ago#7
s_dubs posted...
Realistically: none of them.

Mercedes and Emille?
Meow Meow Choco Chow.Son of a Submariner! This guy are sick. That's it! I've come up with a new Recipe! You Spoony Bard! Got it memorized? Mutton! Fresh Mutton!

User Info: Nichtcrawler X

Nichtcrawler X
3 weeks ago#8
Zeveria posted...
Nah, I'd say the rest of them are far more loyal to the kingdom than anything else. Joining another nation would completely go against their principles.

The Kingdom kinda self-destructs during the time-skip in non-Blue Lion storylines. Only Dedue has that strong loyalty and then only in Dimitri.
Official Teetotaller of PotD
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain!

User Info: Emperor_mateus

Emperor_mateus
3 weeks ago#9
Zeveria posted...

In most routes this isn't a problem for the Blue Lions because there isn't a Kingdom anymore. Fearghus falls very early on and Dimitri having survived is a big surprise to everyone. With there not being a Kingdom anymore it wouldn't be odd for the Blue Lions to join the Alliance as their last hope against the Empire.
..Gwaar... Haaaarr... Haaaaaa... Shoulda brought... more priests... Or some... babies... Dang...

User Info: Metal Gear Raxis

Metal Gear Raxis
3 weeks ago#10
Alois, Shamir, Dorothea, and Leonie are pretty lore-friendly recruits in any route. Most of them have no strong ties to any political body or the members of their starting group, or are more loyal to Byleth or Jeralt than anyone.
Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an 'unsatisfactory' mark on your official testing record followed by death. Good luck!
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Most lore friendly recruits for these houses please?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A