• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Rhea is the true villain of Three Houses

User Info: razzyhealer

razzyhealer
2 weeks ago#11
Tuvalu posted...
It's an insurance scam.

LOL.

lolololol
FFRK code: gYFY

User Info: HayashiTakara

HayashiTakara
2 weeks ago#12
10/10 had a good laugh
NNID: HTakara82 - Add me if you're looking for a good time, lol
NS FC: SW-6233-5661-0820

User Info: Wolferrum

Wolferrum
2 weeks ago#13
But why not just tell the Church to destroy the Church for the Church? If they refuse they are going against the Church meaning the Church now has to destroy the Church for the Church because the Church turned against the Church when it refused to destroy the Church for the Church by order of the Church. If they want to remain loyal to the Church they must either obey the order to destroy the Church for the Church or retaliate against the Church for defying the Church telling them to destroy the Church for the Church.
FE Fates Castle Code: 11256-06930-03502-45315
Switch: 4258-1217-0517

User Info: DiogoShadowJorg

DiogoShadowJorg
2 weeks ago#14
Wolferrum posted...
But why not just tell the Church to destroy the Church for the Church? If they refuse they are going against the Church meaning the Church now has to destroy the Church for the Church because the Church turned against the Church when it refused to destroy the Church for the Church by order of the Church. If they want to remain loyal to the Church they must either obey the order to destroy the Church for the Church or retaliate against the Church for defying the Church telling them to destroy the Church for the Church.

This reminds me of this scene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSgWDjOLwPM
"Righteousness is like a good sword... just keep it pointed in the right direction."
FC: 3926-8239-0430

User Info: HI_Phazon24

HI_Phazon24
2 weeks ago#15
You are the true Immaculate One, TC.
Meatball! Meatball! Spaghetti underneath! Ravioli! Ravioli! Great Barrier Reef!
(message deleted)

User Info: Light_Dragon

Light_Dragon
2 weeks ago#17
Tuvalu posted...
We all know that Flayn is a vile little s***,
WRONG!
Still waiting for Flayn in Heroes.

User Info: Tuvalu

Tuvalu
2 weeks ago#18
Reidog posted...
Alright but can you clear up where Byleth's smooth brain fits into this scam @Tuvalu ?
He's been set up to take the fall.
Once Edelgard is out of the way and he loses the power of Sothis, Edelgard will kill him and take her rightful place as head of the Church to rule the Church that rules the Empire that obeys the Church that told the Empire to destroy the Church for the Church.
(message deleted)

User Info: Moranite

Moranite
2 weeks ago#20
Made my day, TC. Thanks for this topic.
https://i.imgur.com/Hln2QLq.png | https://i.imgur.com/igzn4vJ.jpg
"Harman... the world won't change. All it does is turn."
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Rhea is the true villain of Three Houses
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A