• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Which Female default was the most attractive?

User Info: EpicJourney

EpicJourney
3 days ago#11
Hayas***akara posted...
why add something that no one would vote for? lol
Do you not see those legs?

tbh i just forgot, lol
Naga is ashamed in you XD
If you don't want none, don't start none.
(edited 3 days ago)
Corrin. Female Byleth's design is a confused clusterf***, and female Robin - much like male Robin - looks rather plain though not unappealing. Female Corrin actually looks really good unlike her male counterpart.
Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an 'unsatisfactory' mark on your official testing record followed by death. Good luck!

User Info: HayashiTakara

HayashiTakara
3 days ago#13
EpicJourney posted...
Naga is ashamed in you XD

she can spank me any day, /cough
NNID: HTakara82 - Add me if you're looking for a good time, lol
NS FC: SW-6233-5661-0820

User Info: R0b45

R0b45
3 days ago#14
I guess Corrin.

User Info: Yellow_King

Yellow_King
3 days ago#15
Chefcook90 posted...
HERESY

No really, the Grimeal would have your head for that.

Submiiiiiiit to Grima!

No they wouldn't. Grima is a fell dragon. Robin is nothing more than a meat puppet to them.
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: YukiSTL314

YukiSTL314
3 days ago#16
EpicJourney posted...
Also, I'm disappointed at the lack of Kris in this poll.
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/9/0/6/AAdvQkAAASSa.jpg
I keep forgetting they exists.

Anyway, Corrin -- objectively -- has the best and cutest design of the four, although i have a soft spot for Female!Robin design too.

Byleth gets some love too only due to her hair color and blue is my second favorite color.
"You want to live in this world the way it is? No? Then do something about it!"
-Celes Chere, Final Fantasy VI

User Info: HolyAarom

HolyAarom
3 days ago#17
Voted Corrin, but Robin's in this weird place for me where it depends on angle. I like twintails, and in Awakening the standard portrait for female Robin looks really plain to me. Seeing the render from Smash Ultimate makes it look a lot better IMO.

User Info: AlexGamer

AlexGamer
3 days ago#18
Corrin easy, pigtails are ugly so Robin is out, and FByleth is not a person she is a blow up doll pretending to be a person. Plus Corrin has a tail which you can fondle so yeah.
"Evil will always triumph because good is dumb"

User Info: HayashiTakara

HayashiTakara
3 days ago#19
AlexGamer posted...
Corrin easy, pigtails are ugly so Robin is out, and FByleth is not a person she is a blow up doll pretending to be a person. Plus Corrin has a tail which you can fondle so yeah.

thats the best descriptor I've read for fByleth lol
NNID: HTakara82 - Add me if you're looking for a good time, lol
NS FC: SW-6233-5661-0820

User Info: Dorami

Dorami
3 days ago#20
Robin. She does look a bit old for the twintails aesthetic, but it is not that bad of a clash. The overall effect is quite cute, if a bit plain, and it fits well with her personality of being geeky but still somewhat mindful of her appearance.

It works better than Corrin's weirdly well-preserved but wild appearance and Byleth's... um...
"Systematically killing randomly generated lolis actually sounds okay, now that I think about it." - DesertWolfXII
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Which Female default was the most attractive?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A