• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Convince me Dimitri was at any point in the wrong

User Info: AliceRed130

AliceRed130
1 week ago#1
You cant.
Terry was everything wrong with the first Fighters Pass. He's a no name nobody no one wanted, it SHOULD have been KOS-MOS and that's a FACT! I Will never stop!

User Info: Enutrof1

Enutrof1
1 week ago#2
His pre-timeskip linguine haircut.
I rest my case.
#BalthusHasBigHimboEnergy
I stan the monk dragon

User Info: Yellow_King

Yellow_King
1 week ago#3
We really can't tbh. Also ignore the inevitable Timitrihater148 posts that will stain this thread.

User Info: FelurFalas

FelurFalas
1 week ago#4
He was wrong because he lost in every other path. You know what they say: might makes right, and since he was not mighty enough to win, his might was not right.
Yorokobi No Ito Wa Canon Tsumugidasu
The Thread of Happiness is Weaved by a Canon
Well, other than priotizing his revenge. He did nothing wrong.

He was wrong because he lost in every other path. You know what they say: might makes right, and since he was not mighty enough to win, his might was not right.

Might never makes one right by itself. Is through righteousness that one validates their power.
"Righteousness is like a good sword... just keep it pointed in the right direction."
FC: 3926-8239-0430
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: EpicJourney

EpicJourney
1 week ago#6
He was wrong for not being a mounted unit in his personal classes post-timeskip. I want to see Dimitri on the back of a lion, goddammit.
If you don't want none, don't start none.

AliceRed130
1 week ago#7
FelurFalas posted...
That makes no sense so ya
Terry was everything wrong with the first Fighters Pass. He's a no name nobody no one wanted, it SHOULD have been KOS-MOS and that's a FACT! I Will never stop!

AliceRed130
1 week ago#8
Enutrof1 posted...
His pre-timeskip linguine haircut.
I rest my case.
Looked fabulous, nothing like pasta.

User Info: NeoRyujinZ

NeoRyujinZ
1 week ago#9
The only thing I could count as him in the wrong, is his suicidal charge towards Enbarr before the aftermath of Gronder Field.

He and everyone in the Blue Lions would had surely died if they went into Fort Merceus as they were, if Rodrigue's death didn't woke him the hell up.
Best 3H girls: Marianne, Annette, Mercedes, Petra, Hilda, Bernadetta
I love my War Cleric Annette so much. Especially when she uses Tiger Shot, er Pneuma Gale.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Stefan1277

Stefan1277
1 week ago#10
AliceRed130 posted...
You cant.

Indeed, we can't. A person can not make someone else change views or opinions unless said person is open to accept criticism or to view people/events under a perspective not their own.

The fact that you have to post this for A attention and B to cement your love for the character is a clear statement that it would be impossible for someone to make you change your mind regardless of how well put out and organized the arguments are delivered alongside their proper evidence from the game itself.

So, yes! We can't.
Gamefaqs users in one article:
http://www.cracked.com/blog/4-behaviors-modern-world-only-making-worse/
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Convince me Dimitri was at any point in the wrong
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A