• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Am I the only one who loves Caspar and has Caspar always as one of the best unit

User Info: AzureFEF

AzureFEF
4 days ago#1
s? This guy put so much work in all my runs, even my SS maddening run, I dislike how people always s*** on him! >:(
#1 Caspar FETH fan on gamefaqs

User Info: Nakedbacon

Nakedbacon
4 days ago#2
In my first BE run he was the evasion king. I dunno he was always good for me both as a character and a unit. Definitely not the best but definitely not the worst.
If you can't stop talking about how much you hate a character, you either have no personality or have a secret lust for them.

User Info: YukiSTL314

YukiSTL314
4 days ago#3
He was a crit machine when I was playing the BE routes.
"You want to live in this world the way it is? No? Then do something about it!"
-Celes Chere, Final Fantasy VI

User Info: LadyNihilist

LadyNihilist
4 days ago#4
Caspar's base stats are terrible, but with a bit of luck his growths will make up for them in time for him to contribute. But I think his default class line has more to do with how good he turns out late-game than anything about him in particular.

Character-wise, I like Caspar's design, his crit quotes, and how Linhardt trolls him in their support, and nothing else about him. Not fond of hyper-aggressive punks who actively avoid thinking about the consequences of their actions.
N3DS Friend Code: 2680-9925-9550 ~ Pokemon UltraSun IGN: Yoko
FE:Fates MyCastle address (NA): 04178-51483 18998-23259

User Info: Thrasher7170

Thrasher7170
4 days ago#5
Yeah, he’s one of the best units in the game for me. Even if I have to fix his speed with exactly one Speedwing at the start.
Top 10: TP > BotW > BD > BS: EL > DQIX > ALttP > FFXIII > HK > FE: Fates > Pokemon D/P/P

User Info: supremeblaster

supremeblaster
4 days ago#6
i mean, dude's just kinda bad but obv u can make him usable like any unit.

but just to compare

Felix has, at base, 10Str, 9Spd, 55% Str, 55% Spd
Caspar has 9 Str, 6Spd, 45% Str, 45% Spd

kinda interesting to see
I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. ~Zero
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: Gabby_Craft

Gabby_Craft
4 days ago#7
He’s a great unit with great personality! Definitely one of my favorites!
SW-2655-5230-7136 Nintendo Friend Code

User Info: AzureFEF

AzureFEF
4 days ago#8
Gabby_Craft posted...
He’s a great unit with great personality! Definitely one of my favorites!
Same!
#1 Caspar FETH fan on gamefaqs

User Info: HappyDog

HappyDog
4 days ago#9
Yeah, he's my favourite unit period. His supports are pretty much all great from the ones I got.
He was top tier cuz I put all my focus on him too.

He sorta makes me think of the one Prozd fire emblem skit where he says "its ok to kill as long as your having fun"
It is what it is.

User Info: Tmaster148

Tmaster148
4 days ago#10
HappyDog posted...
He sorta makes me think of the one Prozd fire emblem skit where he says "its ok to kill as long as your having fun"

I'm 99% positive that line was referencing Caspar.
http://i.imgur.com/BBcZDLJ.png
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Am I the only one who loves Caspar and has Caspar always as one of the best unit
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A