• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. C/D: Edelgard is the most unga-bunga lord in all Fire Emblem

User Info: Panthera

Panthera
4 weeks ago#11
Chefcook90 posted...

By the way, I voted for Ryoma. At least you need to PROMOTE Edelgard - Ryoma can beat BR Lunatic with just his Swordmaster bases 😆

He's going to have a preeeetty hard time doing that when he doesn't even exist for almost half of it
Meow!

User Info: Dekadense

Dekadense
4 weeks ago#12
Hector in both dialogue and gameplay. Ground shaking and everything when he misses. He's such a chad.

If you mean brainless juggernauting, probably Ryoma in both BR/REV.

User Info: Desann

Desann
4 weeks ago#13
Edelgard is not busted in enemy phase. She‘s a player phase monster in late game, but it takes a while for her to reach that point.

Ryoma is busted from the start and an enemy phase god / dodge tank, things she‘ll never be.

User Info: Wolf7

Wolf7
4 weeks ago#14
Dimitri only needs a killer lance+, very easy to get. Edelgard is also a great unit ideally, but using five durability in a hero's relic is not worth it, and extremely rare materials to find to repair the weapon.

User Info: Chefcook90

Chefcook90
4 weeks ago#15
Why is it whenever I make an Edelgard topic on this board, it never gains any real traction? 😢
I actually like Rhea - It's her fanboys who I can't stand.
"Now I am become /rant, the destroyer of threads." - a user laments his giant walls of text

User Info: mongopikis

mongopikis
4 weeks ago#16
Your question was too neutral. The best Edelgard topics insult Dimitri in the title.

User Info: Misha-Heart

Misha-Heart
4 weeks ago#17
Even if you're just saying this game alone, Claude is more unga-bunga than anyone. He flies in his default class, hits anyone from any range, can move past enemies and has the one of the best battalions in the game.
Yuri/Shoujo-Ai is the purest love. No questions asked.
"Life is long when you live it, but oh so short when you look back."

User Info: XavierStronome

XavierStronome
4 weeks ago#18
mongopikis posted...
Your question was too neutral. The best Edelgard topics insult Dimitri in the title.

no, the popular ones have to insult all fans that don't align with tc's viewpoint
With all the salt on this website, I think I'm gonna die of dehydration soon.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. C/D: Edelgard is the most unga-bunga lord in all Fire Emblem
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A