• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Best Users of the DLC Classes

User Info: SavageJester

SavageJester
1 year ago#11
Would Ingrid like Dark Flier over Falcon Knight though?

User Info: Mocorongo

Mocorongo
1 year ago#12
SavageJester posted...
Well, Ingrid has Thoron, Physic and Seraphim, some great spell options

But Falcon Knight Ingrid can also use Frozen Lance with a boosted innate Lancefaire (dual if you boost her Lance to S+) with Canto. Her mixed 35/35 Str/Mag growths does make her a fine Dark Flier.
The best bless is health and money: With health you can do almost anything - money can let you do the rest
And a good health allows you to build money - win/win
(message deleted)

User Info: EpicJourney

EpicJourney
1 year ago#14
SavageJester posted...
It depends. On the one hand, FK is faster (something Ingrid desperately cares about), has 1 more move, and has better growths. On the other hand, Ingrid has a pretty good spell list and it cannot be stressed enough how good flying magic access is.
Take what I say with a grain of salt and a shot of tequila.
https://www.twitch.tv/ej_epicjourney

SavageJester
1 year ago#15
I see some people recommend War Cleric over Wyvern Lord and Warrior Hilda. Wouldn't she prefer those two classes over those? Her spell list is kind of meh.

User Info: Shroobsworth

Shroobsworth
1 year ago#16
War Cleric Catherine
War Monk Byleth
Trickster Manuela
Trickster Anna

User Info: EpicJourney

EpicJourney
1 year ago#17
SavageJester posted...
I see some people recommend War Cleric over Wyvern Lord and Warrior Hilda. Wouldn't she prefer those two classes over those? Her spell list is kind of meh.
You're not classng someone as a War Monk/Cleric for their spell list, you're doing it for Brawl Avoid +20 as well as the only way for female units to get Fistfaire outside of S+ in Brawl.
Take what I say with a grain of salt and a shot of tequila.
https://www.twitch.tv/ej_epicjourney

User Info: FakeHazelnut

FakeHazelnut
1 year ago#18
From my experience, it goes like this.

Trickster: Marianne's a good pick because it kind of gives her everything she wants. Dex, Spd, HP, and the lack of Mag growth doesn't hurt her because she's already sitting at a solid 50%. Her spell list isn't amazing, and she's already outclassed by other mages in both supportive and offensive roles. Thus, Trickster gives her some nice utility to bump up her kit and make her a bit more competitive. Slap on a Levin Sword+ and Blutgang to take advantage of the class' swordiness, and you've got yourself a somewhat speedy, magically-oriented swordsman with physic, thoron, foul play, and +1 Mov if you train up her riding (which she's proficient in).

Other good options include Anna and Manuela, as it's their only viable class. Dorothea prefers Dancer, Dark Flier or Gremory, but she's similar enough to Marianne that she could easily fit in as a Trickster (sword proficiency budding talent in Faith, an awesome spell list, class gives her growths she wants, but she has a bane in riding and a 40% Mag growth could lead to underwhelming damage).

War Monk: This is a good option for any physical female unit you want to turn into a punch girl. Catherine and Hilda especially come to mind. FByleth and Ingrid too. Magical girls can potentially benefit if you're going for a gimmicky aura knuckles build. Any male you class into this should only stick around for the +20 gauntlets avo mastery. After that, it's straight to Grappler for Fierce Iron Fist, or War Master if it's too late for that. The magic aspect of this class is pretty weak and shouldn't really be taken into account when deciding who to pick; consider it a side bonus for your efforts.

Oh, and change the outfit on your females. That cage dress is horrendous.

Dark Flier: Dorothea likes the speed boost and black tomefaire. Constance, Marianne, Flayn, and Ingrid do too, even Edelgard if that's your jam. Lysithea could work but I think she's much better off as a Valkyrie. At least that way, her dark magic benefits from Range +1, in addition to whatever nonsense you can get up to with Thyrsus and +1 S rank range. Speaking of...

Valkyrie: Lysithea for the reasons mentioned above. She might be better as a Gremory depending on your preferences, but she still kicks booty as a horse-mounted unit who trades raw damage + extra spell usage for vastly enhanced mobility. Hapi's also a good pick, and Marianne due to her riding proficiency. Ideally, the endgame of this class is to transition over to Dark Knight.

SavageJester
1 year ago#19
Wouldn't Ignatz benefit from trickster too? If he was filling a support role he could benefit from this. Opening locks and rallying as well.

User Info: WenDelie

WenDelie
1 year ago#20
Lysithea as a Dark Flier kicks some serious ass - fly into hard to get places, snipe at long range with Thyrsus and then retreat with Canto if needed. Bonus points for flying Warp as well.

Valkyrie has some obvious benefits as well, that's why I am also training up her riding skill, but not being restricted by terrain as a flyer is a huge boon.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Best Users of the DLC Classes
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A