• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Dimitri vs Edelgard during the War

User Info: Ritster21

Ritster21
1 month ago#1
I actually experimented with this in Verdant Wind.
During the triple threat match at Gronder Field, I had Adult Dimitri fight Adult Edelgard.
If Dimitri goes first, he one shots Edelgard. Funny because after he beats her, he still says “Where are you Edelgard?! I will kill you!”.
If Edelgard goes first, she will hit Dimitri but Dimitri will survive with 10 HP left. He counterattacks but Edelgard lives too. Then Dimitri will use up his turn drinking a potion to heal. Then Edelgard will go again and kill him.
Essentially, Dimitri can one shot Edelgard if he attacks her. Edelgard takes 2 hits to kill Dimitri because Dimitri dumbly wastes his chances to heal.

Your thoughts?
FC is 4038-6283-8425

User Info: DatBoiTakumi

DatBoiTakumi
1 month ago#2
Dimitri must’ve poked out his other eye during the battle if he’s still screaming about Edelgard
I AM BETRAYAL

User Info: FFnut

FFnut
1 month ago#3
So Dimitri is a rage monster who's too stupid to think of basic strategy while Edelgard can only succeed by attacking her perceived enemy before they have a chance to show aggression towards her?

Sounds accurate.
And though we deserved not his mercy, he has led us to this new Eden, a last chance for redemption.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Dimitri vs Edelgard during the War
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A