• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Best dancer for AM Maddening (+DLC)

User Info: Mjolnirboi

Mjolnirboi
1 month ago#11
Maverick3000 posted...
I know that part, I was talking about the secret battalion thing (Should have probably bolded that. I am not smart)
Opera Co. Volunteers, a dancer battalion with better stats than Blue Lion Knights.
You also get a free copy of the Macuil and Indech battalions if you bring Seteth near the church.
Peony squad for life. Nohrian scum is scum.
Get Zeke'd. https://i.imgur.com/QMacACU.jpg

User Info: Maverick3000

Maverick3000
1 month ago#12
Mjolnirboi posted...
Opera Co. Volunteers, a dancer battalion with better stats than Blue Lion Knights.
You also get a free copy of the Macuil and Indech battalions if you bring Seteth near the church.

Damn, I learn something new about this game every week
we're not all geniuses like you Maverick. >_> - AWrulez

User Info: HermelinHero

HermelinHero
1 month ago#13
Mjolnirboi posted...
Are the Macuil/Indech battalions worth it?

User Info: Mjolnirboi

Mjolnirboi
1 month ago#14
HermelinHero posted...
Are the Macuil/Indech battalions worth it?
They're alright. A ranks, so a bit hard to get to, and you can buy a pair every playthrough anyway. They mainly give Hit and damage.
Peony squad for life. Nohrian scum is scum.
Get Zeke'd. https://i.imgur.com/QMacACU.jpg

User Info: Tmaster148

Tmaster148
1 month ago#15
I'm pretty sure it's only Macuil battalion you get by placing Seteth or Flayn near the church.

Macuil is pretty good for mages +7 mag, +30 hit, +1 prt, +6 rsl. Gambit is Resonant Lightning.

Indech is pretty good for physical units. +8 Phys, -2 Mag, +20 hit, +10 crit, +4 prt. And it's a Retribution battalion.
http://i.imgur.com/BBcZDLJ.png

User Info: 1000cris

1000cris
1 month ago#16
Marianne is nice for that riding boon.

User Info: LadyNihilist

LadyNihilist
1 month ago#17
Mjolnirboi posted...
TIL that's the reward for sending Seteth+Flayn to the church. You get a free copy of both Indech Sword Fighters and Macuil Evil Repelling Co. by recruiting Manuela and Hanneman and doing their paralogue. On one hand, this means that you can go ahead and skip that one if you don't mind missing the Rapier and Experience Gem it also provides, which makes for less of a time crunch if you have a lot of paralogues to do in Part 1. On the other, that means the Seteth+Flayn Enbarr side event doesn't provide much for anyone who recruits the route-neutral knights and faculty as a matter of course. :/

As for my vote for AM Maddening Dancer, I second Dorothea for Meteor support (or you could do Bolting Hilda I guess, but Dorothea supports Felix/Sylvain/Ingrid which is probably more useful than Sylvain/Mercedes/Annette), Ferdinand/stat-screwed Ingrid because they're dodgy, or Yuri because he's also dodgy and his Relic is really good on a Dancer.
N3DS Friend Code: 2680-9925-9550 ~ Pokemon UltraSun IGN: Yoko
FE:Fates MyCastle address (NA): 04178-51483 18998-23259

User Info: Yellow_King

Yellow_King
1 month ago#18
Felix

User Info: bookwormbabe29

bookwormbabe29
1 month ago#19

The best use (in my opinion) is for the sword avoid. USe the skill to make a powerful dodge tank. Dimitri, Felix, and Ingrid can all be decent dodge tanks, though Ingrid is my own favorite pick. She was easily the MVP for blue lions maddening run.
3DS Friend Code: 0920-2538-1864 Pokemon Sun IGN: Kala
Switch friend code: SW-4557-7874-3781, Pokemon Shield IGN: Vicky

User Info: Ridelwofr

Ridelwofr
1 month ago#20
I think you could make Annette your dancer and recruit another mage for your offensive spellcaster.

Annette has a boon in authority, so she can hit A rank quickly and equip AM's unique Blue Lion Dancers battalion which has an AoE dance gambit.

The extra move will let her use Recover as a backup healer more easily and let her reach enemies to attack using Lightning Axe/Crusher if necessary.

Most mages generally have a better Reason spell list than 'Nette. You could recruit Dorothot or Pedoman and make them Warlocks for 2x Meteor. They also have Thoron which Anne lacks.

1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Best dancer for AM Maddening (+DLC)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A