• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Edelgard has good magic, what's a decent magic or mixed route for her?

User Info: Mjolnirboi

Mjolnirboi
1 month ago#11
Thellis posted...
her most fitting class is emp,
Sure, but Emperor is terrible.
Peony squad for life. Nohrian scum is scum.
Get Zeke'd. https://i.imgur.com/QMacACU.jpg

User Info: x_Paradise

x_Paradise
1 month ago#12
I'm going to try her as a Battle Cleric, because I like using her w/ fist weapons, and it lets her splash a bit of magic.

User Info: Thellis

Thellis
1 month ago#13
Mjolnirboi posted...
Sure, but Emperor is terrible.

eh, it's a slightly upgraded version of the FK, better movement, more balanced def to avoid being struck "quite" as hard

it's an alright physical class overall though, not in terms of growth but 3H has an issue with master classes and unique classes being worse (idk who made that call but it's f***ing dumb) in terms of growths
claude's a...slight exception, but that's only because he's basically a clone of a god tier class (just with bows)

you'd be putting her in a MORE physically offensive class, since that's where she excels by a wide margin and due to her broken combat art atleast for awhile acts as a one man army

even if you wanted to take her away from the emp class it wouldn't be towards a magic one, while her magic list and magic stat are...ok where she shines is with a physical class
this is esp true after she her axe which allows you to cause absolute mayhem...unfortunately getting the most out of her means putting her in the better physical classes which litter the battlefield anyway

either way you're not swapping her into a magic or hybrid class for theme or effectiveness
so what you choose really doesn't matter
emp is most fitting, WL is most effective

User Info: Tombstone1988

Tombstone1988
1 month ago#14
x_Paradise posted...
I'm going to try her as a Battle Cleric, because I like using her w/ fist weapons, and it lets her splash a bit of magic.

This might be an interesting option to try. Physical prowess combined with some magic if you need it. Only problem is raising her Faith up for the requirements, but otherwise I like this suggestion. I might try it myself, actually.

User Info: Dekadense

Dekadense
1 month ago#15
Enryx25 posted...
Dark Flier is a good class for her

Quite so. Can also go Valkyrie/Dark Knight to make use of her Black+Dark magic hybrid list aswell, but those don't have flight...

User Info: SolKarellen

SolKarellen
1 month ago#16
The fact that she can’t use magic in her unique Emperor class despite being essentially a playable version of Arvis is absolutely heresy.
We were thinking of naming the baby Ellipsis, but it seemed so...typographical.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Edelgard has good magic, what's a decent magic or mixed route for her?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A