• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Ashen wolves recruit for Blue Lions

User Info: greninnja

greninnja
1 month ago#1
Which of the Ashen Wolves do you guys think would be best for the Blue Lions?

User Info: Zinie95

Zinie95
1 month ago#2
All 4 since you can recruit them immediately on chapter 2 anyway.

User Info: coconutarmy1

coconutarmy1
1 month ago#3
Play around with all of them.

In general, though, Blue Lions don't have that great of offensive magic and just the one default flyer. Constance or Hapi as a dark flier is probably the most useful option if you go default.

However, note that they do not have to be their DLC selves, so feel free to load Constance and Hapi up with healing magic too.
Official Emperor of this board. Bow before me, peasants.

User Info: Maverick3000

Maverick3000
1 month ago#4
Hapi. She has support with Dimitri which reveals a lot of information on Dimitri and Hapi's background. Constance has support with Mercedes, so she works if you want another nuker, and Yuri has support with Ingrid. Balthus has no support with any of the Blue Lions (he is a Golden Deer boi)
we're not all geniuses like you Maverick. >_> - AWrulez

User Info: Mjolnirboi

Mjolnirboi
1 month ago#5
Without spoilers, Hapi x Dimitri handles probably the two biggest complaints everyone had with the Blue Lions route.
Peony squad for life. Nohrian scum is scum.
Get Zeke'd. https://i.imgur.com/QMacACU.jpg

User Info: FinstererDrache

FinstererDrache
1 month ago#6
Zinie95 posted...
All 4 since you can recruit them immediately on chapter 2 anyway.

Don't do this at least not on Chapter 2, I recuited Yuri, Constance and Hapi immediately on Chapter 2 and have the problem that I cant deploy enough Units on the early maps. Dont want to image what I had coming if I recruited Balthus and maybe Anna as well. Especially because I want to recruit Bernadetta as well, because she is my favorite and I shouldnt wait to long with this, if I want go the Pegasus Knight -> Assasine -> Falcon Knight Route, which is best for her performance in my opinion. But to make this happen need to train the right Skills, CPU doesnt trains her right for it.

Would recruit Constance immediately, she was the most useful one, on this route so far.

User Info: HermelinHero

HermelinHero
1 month ago#7
I'm currently using both Yuri and Hapi for BL Maddening, I grabbed Hapi right away and waited a chapter or 2 to get Yuri since I wanted him to get Fiendish Blow.

I think my Hapi got screwed since she is kinda slow and is sitting at 16 MAG at level 18, so I can't even pump up her magic until she gets another MAG level up( since Warlock has 17 base).

Meanwhile Yuri has been amazing, I gave him the Butler DLC Battalion that increases both MAG and STR by 5 so he can reliably use both weapon types, also his Recover has been so useful for the more difficult Paralouges.

User Info: Mjolnirboi

Mjolnirboi
1 month ago#8
HermelinHero posted...
she is kinda slow
Her average level 20 speed is 13.
HermelinHero posted...
16 MAG at level 18
That's 2 points below average (excluding Mage class growths; with them, 3 below).
Peony squad for life. Nohrian scum is scum.
Get Zeke'd. https://i.imgur.com/QMacACU.jpg

User Info: Maverick3000

Maverick3000
1 month ago#9
HermelinHero posted...

I think my Hapi got screwed since she is kinda slow and is sitting at 16 MAG at level 18, so I can't even pump up her magic until she gets another MAG level up( since Warlock has 17 base).

Yeah, yours definitely got screwed. Plus side, she has psychic + warp so you can just make her a bishop/gremory support character if her magic doesn't cut it.
we're not all geniuses like you Maverick. >_> - AWrulez

User Info: HermelinHero

HermelinHero
1 month ago#10
Maverick3000 posted...
Yeah, yours definitely got screwed. Plus side, she has psychic + warp so you can just make her a bishop/gremory support character if her magic doesn't cut it.
I was going to use her as a Valkyrie since I gave her Lorenz's relic( for super Banshee range) but I'm starting to think that Bishop might be better so she and Mercie can do some full HP healing
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Ashen wolves recruit for Blue Lions
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A