• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Golden Route is a Terrible Idea

User Info: charcoalswift

charcoalswift
3 days ago#1
I don't want another Revelation lmao
Elite 4 Waifus: Sothis, Rhea, Edelgard, Lysithea
FIRE EMBLEM HEROES ID: 248-204-9437 (+10 Winter Sothis)

User Info: Yellow_King

Yellow_King
3 days ago#2
Revelation is a Golden Route.

Not all Golden Routes are Revelation.

User Info: Stefan1277

Stefan1277
3 days ago#3
Yellow_King posted...
Revelation is a Golden Route.

Not all Golden Routes are Revelation.

You should know by now two things:

1: A lot of people are very one track minded. Revelations exists, therefore all "Golden Routes" will be bad. Does it make sense? No, but they are incapable of thinking otherwise.

2: Never take anyone seriously if their comment includes "lmao" in them. Ever.
Gamefaqs users in one article:
http://www.cracked.com/blog/4-behaviors-modern-world-only-making-worse/

User Info: SirBob1137

SirBob1137
3 days ago#4
I don’t like the idea of a golden route. I do, however like the idea of a united route, where all the lords coexist, but other characters, such as likely, Hilda, Caspar, and Felix, would all sacrifice themselves outside of battle for the cause. Just a different route, where they end up with a compromise but still have a bunch of casualties and hinted rivalries

User Info: aikamatsunaga

aikamatsunaga
3 days ago#5
SirBob1137 posted...
I don’t like the idea of a golden route. I do, however like the idea of a united route, where all the lords coexist, but other characters, such as likely, Hilda, Caspar, and Felix, would all sacrifice themselves outside of battle for the cause. Just a different route, where they end up with a compromise but still have a bunch of casualties and hinted rivalries
^ THIS. An ending where all Lords survive maybe made so bittersweet that the Three Lords would agree to create a United Nations analogue.
For King Dimitri and Country! Down with the Hegemon!!!

User Info: Mjolnirboi

Mjolnirboi
3 days ago#6
aikamatsunaga posted...
^ THIS. An ending where all Lords survive maybe made so bittersweet that the Three Lords would agree to create a United Nations analogue.
It'd be interesting to say the least, especially trying to get Edelgard and Dimitri to work together.
Peony squad for life. Nohrian scum is scum.
Get Zeke'd. https://i.imgur.com/QMacACU.jpg
I would of like if clear all 4 routes would unlock Golden/True Story or What if Scenario, like how Ragnarok Tactics (PSP) did.

and a Dark route where we kill everyone we want lol.

it be a better reason to clear the 4 routes in my opinion , and would of seen/played every route ,

i beat 1 route, and when i heard there's nothing to gain from it , (other than NewGame Plus stuff) , i just stop playing, until DLC Wave 4 came out. slowly.
Me name is Phantom_Black_Star. It's PhantomBlacStar cause I couldn't fit me whole Da** name in lol.

User Info: darkmoon6789

darkmoon6789
3 days ago#8
I am mixed on the concept because it would take away quite a bit from the tragedy, but on the other hand, I would love to see a future where Dimitri and Edelgard get over their conflict and live a happy life. I would love to see a scene where Edelgard explains to Dimitri what really happened with the Tragedy of Duskur. Also, imagine Edelgard explaining to Rhea that her ancient enemies are not only still around, but secretly controlling the Empire. Granted, this would only be satisfying because I know what normally happens.

It really depends on how it is done, otherwise crimson flower is a happy enough ending for me. At least Claude is fine, as well as Edelgard, yes, you don't have to kill him
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: Lizuka

Lizuka
3 days ago#9
I think a golden route could be good, but I do think it'd fly pretty contrary to a lot of the themes of the game. Maybe if you had one that still came at a heavy cost, like Byleth dying or something.

If anything I'd probably be more interested in seeing an ending where we see Sothis restored to a physical form and the world is consequently upended than I would one where the lords all make it out alive and on the same page.
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: charcoalswift

charcoalswift
2 days ago#10
SirBob1137 posted...
But the story won't be unique. Yeah the idea of retainers dying to make the leaders cooperate is cool

PhantomBlacStar posted...
and a Dark route where we kill everyone we want lol.
YES!!! KILL EVERY LAST OF ONE OF THEM....including Dimitri😈

darkmoon6789 posted...
It really depends on how it is done, otherwise crimson flower is a happy enough ending for me.
Likewise

Lizuka posted...
If anything I'd probably be more interested in seeing an ending where we see Sothis restored to a physical form and the world is consequently upended than I would one where the lords all make it out alive and on the same page.
The game already implies that Sothis will never return because they did the ritual in Cindered Shadows and it failed.
Elite 4 Waifus: Sothis, Rhea, Edelgard, Lysithea
FIRE EMBLEM HEROES ID: 248-204-9437 (+10 Winter Sothis)
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Golden Route is a Terrible Idea
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A