• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Constance unique ability description not fully accurate, it seems

User Info: Tombstone1988

Tombstone1988
3 days ago#1
Just did the Chapter 2 training battle. Although the map is "outdoors," Constance was in her manic, Magic stat increasing state. The actual trigger for her mood shift is sunlight, and it seems like that also applies to her ability gameplay-wise. The actual Chapter 2 battle against the bandits is sunny, and she is indeed in her depressed, Defense stat increasing state. So, from what I've seen thus far, nighttime outdoor battles will still give her the +3 Mag/Str rather than the +3 Def/Res.
Tombstone1988 posted...
So, from what I've seen thus far, nighttime outdoor battles will still give her the +3 Mag/Str rather than the +3 Def/Res.
That's super good for CF. Ch17 is cloudy and ch18 happens at night.

The area for the ch2 aux battle is cloudy too.

Let me know if she's in manic mode in ch3 please.
Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an 'unsatisfactory' mark on your official testing record followed by death. Good luck!
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: Lunar Eclipse

Lunar Eclipse
3 days ago#3
Yes, I noticed that when it gets cloudy in the story, she also switches, so I'm curious if the rainy maps swap her into shadow mode as well. Haven't gotten far enough to see yet.
"Let those who war with life forfeit their own!" --Mareg, Grandia II

User Info: Tombstone1988

Tombstone1988
3 days ago#4
Metal Gear Raxis posted...
That's super good for CF. Ch17 is cloudy and ch18 happens at night.

The area for the ch2 aux battle is cloudy too.

Let me know if she's in manic mode in ch3 please.

Just started the Chapter 3 battle and yes, she is in her manic Mag/Str boosting form for the battle. So nighttime/cloudy outdoor battles seem to trigger the state as well.

User Info: coconutarmy1

coconutarmy1
3 days ago#5
from what I can tell, training or side mission battle always have her in her manic phase but I could be wrong about that.
Official Emperor of this board. Bow before me, peasants.

User Info: Anthoba32

Anthoba32
2 days ago#6
If it’s not nighttime, fogged or cloudy, she will be in her Sad form.

http://i.imgur.com/YOeXUgX.jpg
Stay salty my friends, it only means more sweets for me.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Constance unique ability description not fully accurate, it seems
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A