• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Trickster class discussion thread.

User Info: Protian

Protian
3 days ago#11
Toadmode posted...
5 movement is terrible. Being infantry is terrible. No faire is terrible.

I’m not seeing the reason for it over Assassin, unless you’re going for LTC foul play.
It's an excellent class but if you use one it's not to deal damage or kill units. It is purely for helping your other units position better.

If you play the side story it quickly becomes clear how valuable this is.

User Info: EpicJourney

EpicJourney
3 days ago#12
I gave it to Lysithea (she's also my dancer) and she's getting work done (plus, she's one of the few characters that actually looks good in the outfit).
If you don't want none, don't start none.

User Info: Tombstone1988

Tombstone1988
3 days ago#13
1.) Anna, Manuela, and Marianne benefit from the class. Dorothea, Ingrid and Yuri get some use out of it but ultimately have better options.

2.) It's a subpar class held up by its amazing Foul Play ability. It'll have its uses for maps where speed is key or as an interim before reaching a better class. Probably the most underwhelming of the 4 DLC classes overall.

User Info: AC1

AC1
3 days ago#14
Make Felix a trickster. This class will be ideal ending class for him.

User Info: Tmaster148

Tmaster148
3 days ago#15
AC1 posted...
Make Felix a trickster. This class will be ideal ending class for him.

Disagree. Brawler does much more for him. 6 mov that ignores terrain. FiF combat art. Fistfaire and each individual strike can trigger his Crest.

Felix is a strong offensive unit and putting him in a utility class is not ideal.
http://i.imgur.com/BBcZDLJ.png

User Info: Mocorongo

Mocorongo
3 days ago#16
Silly information: I love how Trickster uses offensive magic like Nosferatu with a "pew pew" hand gesture xD
The best bless is health and money: With health you can do almost anything - money can let you do the rest
And a good health allows you to build money - win/win

User Info: Nautilus_23

Nautilus_23
3 days ago#17
Honestly, Trickster has the best battle animations of any class, and it's not even a contest.
Dedede, that's a name you should know! Dedede, he's the king of the show!
Friend Code: 0395-4081-2826

User Info: AC1

AC1
3 days ago#18
At a minimum Trickster is a better end game class than Mortal savant.
It's a mediocre class held up by an op repositioning art.
Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an 'unsatisfactory' mark on your official testing record followed by death. Good luck!

User Info: Toadmode

Toadmode
3 days ago#20
Protian posted...
It's an excellent class but if you use one it's not to deal damage or kill units.

My bad, classes that don’t kill units are good. Got it.

It is purely for helping your other units position better.

What if I already do that?

If you play the side story it quickly becomes clear how valuable this is.

Already beaten.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Trickster class discussion thread.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A