• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. cindered ash difficulty - any impossible challenge?

User Info: BirdWithDreams

BirdWithDreams
3 days ago#1
for example if I play on normal and casual, just wondering if any maps which mission is to not get any of your own units perished in battle?

because if casual is fine... thanks friends

User Info: Taiphlosion

Taiphlosion
3 days ago#2
I don't know how it works in casual mode, but the goal of chapter 4 is getting every unit to a certain point of the map, and if any of them falls or is left behind, it's game over.

By no means impossible, it's very doable on hard/classic.
Proud member of the Shadow Dragon defense force.

BirdWithDreams
3 days ago#3
Taiphlosion posted...
I don't know how it works in casual mode, but the goal of chapter 4 is getting every unit to a certain point of the map, and if any of them falls or is left behind, it's game over.

By no means impossible, it's very doable on hard/classic.
thanks...... did u have to keep retrying and failing... what is the best tactic?

User Info: Taiphlosion

Taiphlosion
3 days ago#4
BirdWithDreams posted...
thanks...... did u have to keep retrying and failing... what is the best tactic?
I'm pretty good at fire emblem, so I didn't need to do that. I just rushed the slow, 4 move units, while using the ones with high move (specially the ones with Canto and Yuri) to deal with the enemies blocking the way. The game does not want you to rout the map. Don't go out of your way to kill everything, just deal with what you need to.
Proud member of the Shadow Dragon defense force.

User Info: quanticdream

quanticdream
3 days ago#5
Taiphlosion posted...
I don't know how it works in casual mode, but the goal of chapter 4 is getting every unit to a certain point of the map
You still lose if anyone dies on casual.

BirdWithDreams
3 days ago#6
quanticdream posted...
You still lose if anyone dies on casual.
so if u "lose a unit" in casual in the chap 4 cindered ash dlc, I'm fine with "losing them" in casual as they will come back. but r u saying u cannot up class them before time skip???

User Info: quanticdream

quanticdream
3 days ago#7
BirdWithDreams posted...
so if u "lose a unit" in casual in the chap 4 cindered ash dlc, I'm fine with "losing them" in casual as they will come back. but r u saying u cannot up class them before time skip???
What? I'm just saying that if you lose any unit in chapter 4 of the DLC, you lose chapter 4. It's literally the losing condition. Everyone must survive and get to the point for you to finish it.
And there's no time skip in the DLC.

BirdWithDreams
3 days ago#8
quanticdream posted...
What? I'm just saying that if you lose any unit in chapter 4 of the DLC, you lose chapter 4. It's literally the losing condition. Everyone must survive and get to the point for you to finish it.
And there's no time skip in the DLC.

oh... anyway to prevent the loss? any tips or strategies? any grinding for quick levels in the cindered ash dlc?

User Info: Kingdom-Judge

Kingdom-Judge
3 days ago#9
BirdWithDreams posted...
oh... anyway to prevent the loss? any tips or strategies? any grinding for quick levels in the cindered ash dlc?

Just don't let anyone's HP fall to 0. You have to restart the whole map if that happens. Keep those fragile units away from danger and there shouldn't be any major problem.
I don't think there is any way to grind in the DLC.
"Dreamlike days are nothing but dreams. Unbelievable truths are nothing but lies." (Three from Drakengard 3)

BirdWithDreams
3 days ago#10
Kingdom-Judge posted...
Just don't let anyone's HP fall to 0. You have to restart the whole map if that happens. Keep those fragile units away from danger and there shouldn't be any major problem.
I don't think there is any way to grind in the DLC.

thanks friend, will try to do my best
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. cindered ash difficulty - any impossible challenge?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A