• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. How tight are resources in the DLC? Is stealing worth it?

User Info: bookwormbabe29

bookwormbabe29
3 days ago#1

I'm on the second battle, and notice there a few items that could possibly be stolen, vulneries and such, but also a Goddess Ring and an Evasion Ring. No one knows steal, but Yuri can reclass to thief. I'm tempted to go thief and steal things, but honestly, it just feels like too much effort for too little reward right now. So for those who have already cleared this side story, is stealing ever worth it?
3DS Friend Code: 0920-2538-1864 Pokemon Sun IGN: Kala
Switch friend code: SW-4557-7874-3781, Pokemon Shield IGN: Vicky

User Info: Taiphlosion

Taiphlosion
3 days ago#2
I'm on chapter 6 of hard mode, and so far resources have been plentyful. Stealing is not necessary at all.
That said, the evasion ring could be very nice.
Proud member of the Shadow Dragon defense force.
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: Vermillionw

Vermillionw
3 days ago#3
I never had any problem with resources to be honest. And I was using a lot of combat arts.
I only used iron weapons through the 6 chapters and then buy silver for the last one.

User Info: Zinie95

Zinie95
3 days ago#4
No you dont need to steal. Keep Yuri as Trickster as he is extremely useful.

User Info: Tombstone1988

Tombstone1988
3 days ago#5
I beat it on Hard/Classic without ever using Steal, so you definitely don't need to. Grabbing the Evasion Ring could be helpful, but it isn't necessary.

User Info: Minaru44

Minaru44
3 days ago#6
I wish I grabbed the rings but in the end, it shouldn't be necessary. I bought Byleth a Killing Edge for Byleth, a Steel Shield for Edelgard and upgraded some weapons to Iron+ when they ran out before Chapter 3+4 but that's about it so far. I was really prudent about resources since it specifically said limited but really, you can do a bit more than that and still be fine.
The official most complete FE3H Paralogue Reward and Timeframe List: http://bit.ly/FE3HPara
IGN: Phoebe, SW: 5072-2132-4646 (random reqs pls pm with reason)

User Info: Tastymond

Tastymond
3 days ago#7
I stole them, it wasn't hard to do so why not. Evasion ring on Byleth swordmaster pretty nice and goddess ring on tank cool too.
How do

User Info: Magus80

Magus80
3 days ago#8
Naw, beaten it on Hard/Casual without stealing and didn't have any issues with resources.
Super Mario Maker 2 ID: R5T-HC9-Y0G

User Info: Protian

Protian
3 days ago#9
I can tell you that there's nothing to steal on Map 1, 3, and 4. I guess technically you might be able to steal a leather shield on map 3 or a steel shield on map 4.

Evasion ring on map 2 is totally worth stealing. Basically makes it so byleth is immune to axe users.

If you do pegasus hilda you could try it on her as well and have her tank all of the lance users. Could be really OP on map 3 assuming you take out the archers and sword users during player phase.

User Info: iammaxhailme

iammaxhailme
3 days ago#10
Slightly tight but not that bad. I bought a few silver and effective weapons and two leather shields and some concoctions and made some iron+ weapons, and I'm almost broke at chapter 6, but I don't think I need anything more.
Best weapon combo in tf2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oUWPbS4450&feature=channel_video_title
http://www.last.fm/user/iammax
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. How tight are resources in the DLC? Is stealing worth it?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A