• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Honestly i was kinda expecting some sort of pvp mode as dlc

User Info: End_of_Day

End_of_Day
3 days ago#1
Were you expecting, or at all hopeful for pvp?

There are many ways it could've been implemented, i think. Wouldn't it have been feasible?

User Info: Zorume

Zorume
3 days ago#2
Unless it was some sort of indirect competition, like who can go through a map quicker or kill more enemies in a certain time I don't think pvp would work very well in this game.

End_of_Day
3 days ago#3
How about like... map building and sharing...

User Info: Goatanic

Goatanic
3 days ago#4
Lol pvp in fire emblem.
will smith's kids

End_of_Day
3 days ago#5
I started playing with the phone game :D

User Info: MarkSomething

MarkSomething
3 days ago#6
Goatanic posted...
Lol pvp in fire emblem.

I think the castle building in Fates was awesome. Plus the chance to score new skills for your team was a lot of fun. You got renown too, if I'm remembering correctly. Maybe no pure PvP but some of those teams were brutal. It was was better than the Monastery in 3 Houses as far as I'm concerned. The "down time" is too clunky in this game and f***s up the pacing, but messing with things is too rewarding (mechanically, not in a personal sense) to really skip it.

User Info: FFT-Fan

FFT-Fan
3 days ago#7
I would like "pvp" but it's just between 2 teams I set up for a mock battle, with one being AI controlled. Like taking my end teams from 2 different routes to see who's better. And/or tournament where we can do the same just freeform setting it up between people on my current team, people imported from other saves or maybe stock auto-leveled enemy versions. Having something like the previous games' "Unit Log". Maybe some story related NPCs can participate.

End_of_Day posted...
How about like... map building and sharing...
I'd love this

User Info: MarkSomething

MarkSomething
3 days ago#8
Also a little more on topic, I was hoping for some kind of post game DLC. New Game + isn't nearly as rewarding as the post game team building in the 3DS games was for me. While there's plenty of time to mess around with your teams classes and skills, having infinite time to do so in Awakening / Fates was awesome.

User Info: HValle

HValle
3 days ago#9
Ew
End_of_Day posted...
I started playing with the phone game :D
Almost as ew
The C is for Courage, just another word for brave
O! Oh my god, what a very handsome knaive

User Info: Anthoba32

Anthoba32
3 days ago#10
Fates PVP was a disaster, hacks and stalling everywhere.

Good thing they learned from that and kept pvp out.
http://i.imgur.com/YOeXUgX.jpg
Stay salty my friends, it only means more sweets for me.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Honestly i was kinda expecting some sort of pvp mode as dlc
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A