• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. New library texts discussion.(DLC Spoilers)
Alot of this is pretty damning evidence against Rhea and the church, but also against Loog, and the Alliance.

If anything it validates that Fodlan is a massive cesspool that needed to be cleaned out entirely. I like it, but also wish we could see some of it more explicitly in action. Though I do like how Aelfric is seen as basically a direct consequence of Rheas actions and is a nice more blatant parallel to her. That's a good example of it in action
Edeleth is love in its' purest form.
Rhea is love at its' hottest.

User Info: jive238

jive238
4 days ago#32
ZodiacSoldier posted...
I haven't finished the DLC yet (got to Chapter 4), but have a Lore Question.

Do they ever explain why Aubin (Fetters of Dromi) and Chevalier (Vajra-Mushti) have Heroes' Relics? Weren't the Heroes Relic crafted by the Agarthans from the bones of the Nabateans. But from the intro, the 4 Apostles went into hiding.

I was under the impression that the 4 Apostles were like the 4 Saints and were Nabateans so shouldn't they have Sacred Weapons instead?
At this point I would say if there were more than 5 nabateans remaining the main game would have made more allusions to them them. I'd lump the 4 apostles with Maurice in that there were more than 10 crest bearers but only the 10 are remembered since their families make a big deal of it. We don't know about Anna's crest either.
I was what for but then it because had been.

User Info: kollie89

kollie89
4 days ago#33
This seems all a bit contrived, Rhea has purposefully kept Fodlan in the dark ages, yet no surrounding enemy states have advanced enough either in a noticeable way? Sureeee
https://twitter.com/ScrubQuotesX/status/1192803964686749696

User Info: Recon868

Recon868
4 days ago#34
Samaellives91 posted...
So Rhea is responsible for keeping things in the Dark Ages? Imagine if a foreign power with advanced technology invaded, Fodlan would be f***ed. Would also explain why Shamir's attire looks a bit anachronistic.

Foreign powers have invaded from all ends of Fodlan rather recently....all repelled. Every other continent we see much of are no more advanced than Fodlan. The only "nation" we see that is advanced is Shambhala.

User Info: Sentinel07

Sentinel07
4 days ago#35
kollie89 posted...
This seems all a bit contrived, Rhea has purposefully kept Fodlan in the dark ages, yet no surrounding enemy states have advanced enough either in a noticeable way? Sureeee
Eh, that's nothing new for Fire Emblem.

Chrom's Ylisse is 2000 years after Marth's Archanea and they're barely any different technology wise.

User Info: Recon868

Recon868
4 days ago#36
Sentinel07 posted...
Eh, that's nothing new for Fire Emblem.

Chrom's Ylisse is 2000 years after Marth's Archanea and they're barely any different technology wise.
Yeah fantasy generally doesnt advance like our world does

Of course, the idea technological
advancement is assumed to be automatically good is wrong imo.

I fully agree with Albert Einstein's quote on technological progress. Technology in itself is just a tool, but human nature is horribly irresponsible with it. We see in game what Agartha did with it's technology.

"Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal." - Albert Einstein
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: Ssa00

Ssa00
4 days ago#37
A few books look suspect to be false.

The novel romance story about Seiros and Wilhelm should not be possible because timeline wise, he was dead by the time Seiros managed to slay Nemesis. This is like what Dorothea said that if she makes opera about the war, Edelgard/Dimitri will have romance with Byleth because romance sells tickets.

About the printing press, the current Fodlan has fashion magazines, meaning they have moved past woodblock printing. This makes the rest of the book suspect. Perhaps this book is either (1) TWSITD propaganda piece and thus is false, or (2) correct per the time it was printed. So these technologies were indeed banned at the time the book was printed, but no longer the case.

User Info: aikamatsunaga

aikamatsunaga
3 days ago#38
wheatleyscience posted...
Alot of this is pretty damning evidence against Rhea and the church, but also against Loog, and the Alliance.

If anything it validates that Fodlan is a massive cesspool that needed to be cleaned out entirely. I like it, but also wish we could see some of it more explicitly in action. Though I do like how Aelfric is seen as basically a direct consequence of Rheas actions and is a nice more blatant parallel to her. That's a good example of it in action

Not necessarily. For one, those books may not be accurate anyway and we're written by TWSITD. I do question Rhea for not burning such books.
For King Dimitri and Country! Down with the Hegemon!!!

User Info: iammaxhailme

iammaxhailme
3 days ago#39
Did they patch/DLC new books into the library? Didn't notice, hmm...
Best weapon combo in tf2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oUWPbS4450&feature=channel_video_title
http://www.last.fm/user/iammax

User Info: Mjolnirboi

Mjolnirboi
3 days ago#40
iammaxhailme posted...
Did they patch/DLC new books into the library? Didn't notice, hmm...
There's a library in the Abyss with books that make Seteth go :(.
Peony squad for life. Nohrian scum is scum.
Get Zeke'd. https://i.imgur.com/QMacACU.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. New library texts discussion.(DLC Spoilers)
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A