• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. New library texts discussion.(DLC Spoilers)

User Info: 0Swordsman0

0Swordsman0
1 week ago#1
So I am sure most of you read the new texts in the library.

We got officially confirmation that Seiros and the first emperor Willhelm were lovers. Which I guess means that Edelgard might technically be the literal descendant of Seiros/Rhea?(Which suddenly makes the dialogue between Edelgard and Seiros in the 2nd to last mission in Crimson Flower much more interesting.) Interesting is the fourth page specifically says Seteth scribbled out of the last page saying whether or not Seiros and Willhelm had children. There is another book on Willhelm also saying Seiros seduced him to adopt the 12 calendar system and prop up the church and give it power.

Pan the tactician of Loog was a member of those who slither in the dark. Those who slither in the dark gave the relics to the kingdom nobles and helped form the kingdom. Their entire army was almost entirely those who slither in the dark.

Theres a book with a character hinted to be Maurice.

Apparently those who slither in the dark believe that Sothis is purposely flooding the world and sinking entire continents including three in the past and they have to kill her to prevent theirs from sinking as well? That book really confused me and I probably read it all wrong. Is Thinnis suppose to be Fodlan?

Book confirming the church is purposely making sure technology doesn't advance going of their way to destroy technology and keep inventors directly under their control to sabotage their efforts. In fact outright specifically states that Rhea had the printing press banned when it was invented due to worries of increased literacy among the population. Also Rhea was the one that started the fire where Jeralt left the monastery with baby Byleth. She was trying to burn a lot of history books so she could rewrite history as she saw fit.

Lorenz father probably murdered Claude's uncle the son of Duke Reigan. At least thats what the rumors say which would have made the Gloucesters the new leaders of the alliance before Claude showed up...
I add trolls to my ignore list.
(edited 1 week ago)
0Swordsman0 posted...
Book confirming the church is purposely making sure technology doesn't advance going of their way to destroy technology and keep inventors directly under their control to sabotage their efforts. In fact outright specifically states that Rhea had the printing press banned when it was invented due to worries of increased literacy among the population. Also Rhea was the one that started the fire where Jeralt left the monastery with baby Byleth. She was trying to burn a lot of history books so she could rewrite history as she saw fit.
If that's true, then Edelgard was 110% right about Rhea.

Kill her, absolutely. Book burning and suppressing literacy is absolutely abhorrent and alarming.
Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an 'unsatisfactory' mark on your official testing record followed by death. Good luck!

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
1 week ago#3
Spicy!! Seiros S E D U C T I O N

Also why would they ruin Pan like that smh. I liked him and now he's evil? f*** that. I'm so glad I didn't get the DLC.
Fire Emblem Three Mounteds
The Black Peaglesus, The Blue Stallions and the Golden Wyvern Rideers... Which mount will you choose? Fire Emblem Three Horses.

User Info: Vayu_The_End

Vayu_The_End
1 week ago#4
Edelgard locked up her great great great great granny.

Lol.
Spencer! Devon! Maria! LAWRENCE! NOOOOO!!!

User Info: aikamatsunaga

aikamatsunaga
1 week ago#5
The question is.... Why would Rhea hide such books instead of destroying them? Also, are those books completely objective, or are they written by TWSITD to make them look like heroes?
For King Dimitri and Country! Down with the Hegemon!!!

User Info: Dekadense

Dekadense
1 week ago#6
Now it makes sense why Nemesis and his army is at Tailtean.

Also explains why nobody from the Empire has their own relic weapon (Edelgard does, but not from one of the ten Elites) and every noble house of the Kingdom has a relic.

User Info: Vayu_The_End

Vayu_The_End
1 week ago#7
aikamatsunaga posted...
The question is.... Why would Rhea hide such books instead of destroying them? Also, are those books completely objective, or are they written by TWSITD to make them look like heroes?

Yeah, not destroying those books seems really really stupid.
Spencer! Devon! Maria! LAWRENCE! NOOOOO!!!

User Info: PookaSeraph

PookaSeraph
1 week ago#8
Did we read the same books?!

The Seiros/Wilhelm stuff is from a romance novel, not history. No mention of children. Seduction is not mentioned in the academic paper concerning the calendar.

Loog was backed by slithers, yes.

The ‘beast’ is either about the fracturing of the Alliance after the heir was rejected or the schism of Daphnel, not Maurice

A slither parable/origin story says that Sothis flooded the world in retribution for them spilling blood

Church is suppressing technology, not defending that, but the press was nixed because it was useless to peasants who couldn’t read, not to explicitly keep them illiterate, and a woodblock press existed. The report that is mentioned as burned was about 6-7 years old, mentioning the death of the Duke’s son. It was not destroyed in a fire 21 years ago.

Lorenz’s father getting the blame for the hit is explicitly mentioned as being too convenient and obvious and thus probably false.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: EpicJourney

EpicJourney
1 week ago#9
Didn't we already know that Rhea was suppressing the advent of technology? She knew that the Agarthans used technology and wanted to prevent a second coming.
If you don't want none, don't start none.

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
1 week ago#10
Lorenz' father is Diogo tbh
Fire Emblem Three Mounteds
The Black Peaglesus, The Blue Stallions and the Golden Wyvern Rideers... Which mount will you choose? Fire Emblem Three Horses.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. New library texts discussion.(DLC Spoilers)
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A