3 days ago #3
I always was fond of the idea of befriending "Monica" where at her B or C+ she reveals her true nature to you, if you choose to still accept her as your student she decides to not do the kill your dad thing. You then encounter Hubert and his not so delicate solution to a potential threat to Edelgard's plans. Edelgard discusses her plans with Byeth, and Byleth pushes for her to talk about her feelings to the other three leaders. TWSITD choose to launch an attack on the castle because they know talking will lead to a more peaceful solution, then you defend the castle (I personally like the idea of Cornelia being the commander and you have the option to recruit her, but that's also a "Because hot chick" thing I tend to do with female villains). You win, you get Javalins of Light rained upon you Rhea take the hit in her dragon form, and you go die.

5 years later you wake up and it turns out you have to sweep some of the 10 Heroes from Garrag Mach, and then do the same in the other 3 capitals, recruiting the students in each. Then I imagine it'd kind of play out like Golden Deer's ending. You attack Shambala, and then face of against Nemesis. The ending wraps upwith an agreement to tear down the crest system and rebuild it in a more meritocracy.

Quite cheesy and kind of generic "power of friendship" stuff, but I also like the ability to see supports between Rhea and Edelgard.
Tsubasa Oribe, Eleonora Yumizuru, and Kiria Kurono's official #1 fan.

Previous Versions
3 days ago
I always was fond of the idea of befriending "Monica" where at her B or C+ she reveals her true nature to you, if you choose to still accept her as your student she decides to not do the kill your dad thing. You then encounter Hubert and his not so delicate solution to a potential threat to Edelgard's plans. Edelgard discusses her plans with Byeth, and Byleth pushes for her to talk about her feelings to the other three leaders. TWSITD choose to launch an attack on the castle because they know talking will lead to a more peaceful solution, then you defend the castle (I personally like the idea of Cornelia being the commander and you have the option to recruit her, but that's also a "Because hot chick" thing I tend to do with female villains). You win, you get Javalins of Light rained upon you Rhea take the hit in her dragon form, and you go die.

5 years later you wake up and it turns out you have to sweep some of the 10 Heroes from Garrag Mach, and then do the same in the other 3 capitals, recruiting the students in each. Then I imagine it'd kind of play out like Golden Deer's ending. You attack Shambala, and then face of against Nemesis.

Quite cheesy and kind of generic "power of friendship" stuff, but I also like the ability to see supports between Rhea and Edelgard.