• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. You are forced to make a golden route. How do you do it? (Full game spoilers!)

User Info: LittleRoyal

LittleRoyal
1 week ago#1
Again mine and maybe many others will be spoiling all 4 routes and dlc so be careful reading!

i don’t want a golden route but if I had to do it I think I’d do something like this:
It would be the hardest mode.

Byleth somehow manages not to become a teacher but remains as faculty. He still goes on the missions, but his team is made up from the 3 classes, cycling through each month. The students in your team that month get training from you (the goals you set last while they’re not on your team so they gain some exp and skill level but you can’t adjust it between months)

At some point, the game breaks into a similar arc as Cindered Shadows (not the full thing as the back half is moved into sidequests or later game). But the Abyss students become your permanent allies, as you are the faculty member in charge of Abyss.

Edelgard starts her war, and you control the entire map (she also gets a lot more allies in this route, including Aelfric and his mercs who she joined with as he is willing to work with TWSITD and even dismantle the church as he feels so betrayed he Rhea)

boom you die!

when you come back to the monestary; the reunion is abyss students, not any of the houses; but they are hiding underground. Who you actually see first is Dimitri in his crazed state. You do a bandit slaying arc that leads you to finding many BL and Gilbert. As well as some GD.

this follows a similar arc to AM, but when dimtiri’s mind is restored (earlier in this one) the first thing you do is find Claude and save him, Claude and Judith join. But they don’t kill Thales.

they team up against edelgard, but she held Aelfric kidnap the Ashen Wolves and perform the ritual which morphs him and your mom into a dragon. Edelgard stands back while you begin to infiltrate his ranks, Rhea joins as a green unit can’t get exp. As the fight with Aelfric winds down, Rhea loses her mind from overuse of dragon state. When you have to kill her, Edelgard puts her differences aside to fight her. This leads to her joining to fight Aelfric as well.

her we have a serious round table and discussion and now that Rhea is dead, and Seteth is willing to put Byleth in charge of the church, Edelgard tells us about TWSITD, and we have to kill them.

then they all get their endings but they rule together (Dimitri ruling Kingdom and Alliance, Edelgard ruling Empire, and Claude ruling Almyria)
Uh yes, I really am vicious! So do not even try me...
I accept tips!

User Info: AlexGamer

AlexGamer
1 week ago#2
No, the fact that in your ending the three factions remain the same already makes this a non golden route, in the first place the war starts because of that reason, and the story constantly showcases how terrible the situation is in every country for the general people of Fodlan, so the factions remaining standing just for the sake of one or two lords surviving already makes this a worse ending then the ones we're given in the base game.
"Evil will always triumph because good is dumb"

User Info: Sethman409

Sethman409
1 week ago#3
I always was fond of the idea of befriending "Monica" where at her B or C+ she reveals her true nature to you, if you choose to still accept her as your student she decides to not do the kill your dad thing. You then encounter Hubert and his not so delicate solution to a potential threat to Edelgard's plans. Edelgard discusses her plans with Byeth, and Byleth pushes for her to talk about her feelings to the other three leaders. TWSITD choose to launch an attack on the castle because they know talking will lead to a more peaceful solution, then you defend the castle (I personally like the idea of Cornelia being the commander and you have the option to recruit her, but that's also a "Because hot chick" thing I tend to do with female villains). You win, you get Javalins of Light rained upon you Rhea take the hit in her dragon form, and you go die.

5 years later you wake up and it turns out you have to sweep some of the 10 Heroes from Garrag Mach, and then do the same in the other 3 capitals, recruiting the students in each. Then I imagine it'd kind of play out like Golden Deer's ending. You attack Shambala, and then face of against Nemesis. The ending wraps upwith an agreement to tear down the crest system and rebuild it in a more meritocracy.

Quite cheesy and kind of generic "power of friendship" stuff, but I also like the ability to see supports between Rhea and Edelgard.
Tsubasa Oribe, Eleonora Yumizuru, and Kiria Kurono's official #1 fan.

User Info: Humble_Novice

Humble_Novice
1 week ago#4
There are some fanfics out there that explore the concept of a golden ending.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/21451744/chapters/51119344
https://archiveofourown.org/works/21855925/chapters/52162174
https://archiveofourown.org/works/22534861/chapters/53849179

User Info: LittleRoyal

LittleRoyal
1 week ago#5
Sethman409 posted...
Quite cheesy and kind of generic "power of friendship" stuff, but I also like the ability to see supports between Rhea and Edelgard.

well any golden route will be cheesy it’s all about how it’s done

crazy thing! Yours is done in act 1 and makes act 2 about something new

and mine makes act 1 Completely different but act 2 is kinda similar just new maps and enemies but similar storylines

AlexGamer posted...
No, the fact that in your ending the three factions remain the same already makes this a non golden route, in the first place the war starts because of that reason, and the story constantly showcases how terrible the situation is in every country for the general people of Fodlan, so the factions remaining standing just for the sake of one or two lords surviving already makes this a worse ending then the ones we're given in the base game.

no, alliance is with the kingdom, empire is ruled by Edelgard now, Claude is ending racism and Byleth reforms the church! I mentioned this.
Uh yes, I really am vicious! So do not even try me...
I accept tips!

User Info: Cloudflier

Cloudflier
1 week ago#6
Golden ending?

Kill every last one of them!

Let the goddess sort them all out.
Common sense - isn't.
3DS Friend Code: 2234 - 7147 - 9808

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
1 week ago#7
Kronya lives and becomes your retainer. Claude dies. Dimitri dies harder. Edelgard dies so hard she is reborn. And Rhea dies so hard that she's not only reborn, she's your daughter from the future. You start a harem and become supreme ruler.

Cyril dies.

Your parents come back to life and you can marry them.
Fire Emblem Three Mounteds
The Black Peaglesus, The Blue Stallions and the Golden Wyvern Rideers... Which mount will you choose? Fire Emblem Three Horses.

User Info: Cloudflier

Cloudflier
1 week ago#8
BloodMoon7 posted...
Kronya lives and becomes your retainer. Claude dies. Dimitri dies harder. Edelgard dies so hard she is reborn. And Rhea dies so hard that she's not only reborn, she's your daughter from the future. You start a harem and become supreme ruler.

Cyril dies.

Your parents come back to life and you can marry them.
I like how this gradually spun more and more out of control.
Common sense - isn't.
3DS Friend Code: 2234 - 7147 - 9808

User Info: Sethman409

Sethman409
1 week ago#9
LittleRoyal posted...

well any golden route will be cheesy it’s all about how it’s done

crazy thing! Yours is done in act 1 and makes act 2 about something new
You managed to work the Wolves in there, I forgot about them despite using Constance a lot my current playthrough ironically. Though, to be fair, the main game forgets about them too.

Tsubasa Oribe, Eleonora Yumizuru, and Kiria Kurono's official #1 fan.

User Info: Dekadense

Dekadense
1 week ago#10
You jump off a bridge, fight ghosts and a dragon controlling them.

The end!
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. You are forced to make a golden route. How do you do it? (Full game spoilers!)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A