• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Best people to pair up for endings?

User Info: MrMayhem

MrMayhem
3 days ago#1
Trying to decide as of right now, I’m think Lorenz and Lysithea, Ferdinand and Bernadetta, Sylvain and Dorothea, Byleth and Edelgard, Petra and Caspar, but idk what to do with others. Anyone know of the best ending screen relationships? You can change my current options too.

User Info: game_wiz101

game_wiz101
3 days ago#2
I think my favorite with Lysithea is Hanneman. Claude and Lorenz is a nice bro moment.
3DS FC: 1375-7722-0434
GT: SmokyJoMama, PSN: SmokyJoMama-sama

User Info: Zeveria

Zeveria
3 days ago#3
Yeah...don't pair Lysithea with Lorenz. In every ending that isn't Byleth, Hanneman, Edelgard, or Linhardt she will die within 5 years. Also, dunno what other students you have.
TP > OoT = MM > ST = SS = tWW > TFH > ALBW = PH > BOTW = MC > OoA > OoS > LA > FSA > FS > LoZ > AoL >>> aLttP
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: Andros-2k10

Andros-2k10
3 days ago#4
@Zeveria that's depressing af...
N3DS FC: 2208 9375 0944 / Nintendo Switch FC: SW-0594-6453-0420
Best Genre: Roguelites and Roguelikes. Best Game: Enter the Gungeon. Great Game: Dead Cells.

MrMayhem
3 days ago#5
Zeveria posted...
Yeah...don't pair Lysithea with Lorenz. In every ending that isn't Byleth, Hanneman, Edelgard, or Linhardt she will die within 5 years. Also, dunno what other students you have.
If u want me to list it off then I will
•All Black Eagles
•Sylvain, Mercedes, Ashe
•Lorenz, Lysithea, Leonie, Marianne
•Alois, Shamir, Hanneman, Manuela, Jeritza

User Info: kollie89

kollie89
3 days ago#6
Lysthiea and Cyril have a genuinely cute support line so I’ll probably pair them up a lot
https://twitter.com/ScrubQuotesX/status/1192803964686749696

User Info: Zeveria

Zeveria
3 days ago#7
MrMayhem posted...
If u want me to list it off then I will
•All Black Eagles
•Sylvain, Mercedes, Ashe
•Lorenz, Lysithea, Leonie, Marianne
•Alois, Shamir, Hanneman, Manuela, Jeritza

Let's see...

Hanneman/Manuela

Jetiza/Mercedes--Probably the most fulfilling for both of them.

Lorenz/Marianne

Dorothea/Sylvain or Dorothea/Ferdinand

Hubert/Ferdinand, Hubert/Edelgard, or Hubert/Shamir--Honestly stuck between these. XD

Lysithea/Byleth or Lysithea/Edelgard--Personally it feels wrong to promise you'll save her and then not do it, on the other hand, her ending with Edelgard is the only one where Edelgard's lifespan is also restored.

Leonie solo or Leonie/Alois--They're almost identical, but in most romantic endings she doesn't get to follow her dream, so I think she's better off single.

No particular feelings towards the others.

kollie89 posted...
Lysthiea and Cyril have a genuinely cute support line so I’ll probably pair them up a lot

Not available in CF for obvious reasons and...honestly, that's her worst ending.
TP > OoT = MM > ST = SS = tWW > TFH > ALBW = PH > BOTW = MC > OoA > OoS > LA > FSA > FS > LoZ > AoL >>> aLttP

MrMayhem
3 days ago#8
Zeveria posted...
Let's see...

Hanneman/Manuela

Jetiza/Mercedes--Probably the most fulfilling for both of them.

Lorenz/Marianne

Dorothea/Sylvain or Dorothea/Ferdinand

Hubert/Ferdinand, Hubert/Edelgard, or Hubert/Shamir--Honestly stuck between these. XD

Lysithea/Byleth or Lysithea/Edelgard--Personally it feels wrong to promise you'll save her and then not do it, on the other hand, her ending with Edelgard is the only one where Edelgard's lifespan is also restored.

Leonie solo or Leonie/Alois--They're almost identical, but in most romantic endings she doesn't get to follow her dream, so I think she's better off single.

No particular feelings towards the others.

Not available in CF for obvious reasons and...honestly, that's her worst ending.
alright sounds like a plan, prolly wanna our Byleth with Edelgard tho cuz I mean it’s prolly the one BE run I’ll do and this is my only chance sooo😬 idk tho I might pick Lysithea

User Info: Sethman409

Sethman409
3 days ago#9
Zeveria posted...

If Lysithea and Linhardt/Hanneman happens I see no reason Lysithea wouldn't share her research with the other person suffering from the same kind of curse.
Tsubasa Oribe, Eleonora Yumizuru, and Kiria Kurono's official #1 fan.

User Info: aimingdevice

aimingdevice
3 days ago#10
Hanneman + Manuela
Sylvain + Dorothea
Caspar + Petra or Ashe or Bernadetta (alternatively, Ashe + Petra if you go Caspar/Bernadetta)
Hubert + Shamir or Bernadetta
Leonie + Alois or both single
Lindhart + Lysithea
Edlegard + Ferdinand
Marianne + Lorenz or Ashe
Jeritza + Mercedes
Byleth (depends on gender otherwise can pair with Sothis)
For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill. -Sun Tzu
(edited 3 days ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Best people to pair up for endings?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A