• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Let's think of reasons Byleth's mothe chose Jeralt over the other guy (spoilers)

User Info: chicksan

chicksan
4 days ago#1
Is it ever explained why Sitri wanted Jeralt over Alphard? He liked her to the point he wanted to ressurect her. Any woman should chose a man who is faithful even after death. Alphard loved Sitri the same way Rhea loves Sothis and this is true love.
His hair is also superior.
Hi

User Info: Zeveria

Zeveria
4 days ago#2
Same reason why all the students choose Byleth over each other. Sensei-kun is just too appealing.
TP > OoT = MM > ST = SS = tWW > TFH > ALBW = PH > BOTW = MC > OoA > OoS > LA > FSA > FS > LoZ > AoL >>> aLttP

User Info: aimingdevice

aimingdevice
4 days ago#3
This whole situation reminds me of a certain popular book series.

I'm talking about the Harry Potter series with Snape and Harry's mother
For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill. -Sun Tzu
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: s_dubs

s_dubs
3 days ago#4
You're confusing insane obsession with love. It was a purely one sided love. She viewed him as a friend and nothing more, Jeralt was the one she truly loved. As for why, it's because he represented the one thing she truly wanted but could never have due to being so sickly and frail: freedom and the world outside the Monastery walls.
psn: http://psnprofiles.com/smward87
FFXIV: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1820490/

User Info: 0Swordsman0

0Swordsman0
3 days ago#5
Bigger muscles
A beard
He was in a position of power of her
More skilled combatant
Older
Taller

That is why she picked him.
I add trolls to my ignore list.
(edited 3 days ago)
(message deleted)

User Info: TwerpKnight

TwerpKnight
3 days ago#7
Jeralt is exotic to her. Could make her smile. But most importantly; he gave her a flower in that one cutscene still. Ladies love flowers.
When playable Anna in Three Houses?
I'm glad the Switch is finally getting a good Xenoblade game with Xenoblade Definitive Edition.

User Info: Migrad

Migrad
3 days ago#8
she probably into dilf? good choice IMO ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
he already looks old in that scene

User Info: Desann

Desann
3 days ago#9
0Swordsman0 posted...
Bigger muscles
A beard
He was in a position of power of her
More skilled combatant
Older
Taller

That is why she picked him.

Nah.
It was his life experience, his way with telling stories (the voice probably helped a lot on that front) and the grand world he helped her envision.

User Info: Lazy_Haar

Lazy_Haar
3 days ago#10
Desann posted...
Nah.
It was his life experience, his way with telling stories (the voice probably helped a lot on that front) and the grand world he helped her envision.

To be fair to poor Aelfric, I was under the impression that Geralt had an advantage when it came to his stories, as he was so old (remember that he had an extended lifespan thanks to Rhea) that he had a lot to share, and was actually there for them. I don't recall the exact wordage, but Aelfric noted that the way he told those very old stories so well, you'd think he was actually there (the "joke" here being that he actually was there for them, but there's no way they'd know he was able to live that long).

I mean, I could've taken that the wrong way, but that's how I read it my first time through.
Brave Exvius: 591,011,598 - Steam ID: _goose__
Switch FC: SW-1811-0140-1839 - XBL: ElusiveCoffee
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Let's think of reasons Byleth's mothe chose Jeralt over the other guy (spoilers)
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A