• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. I called it *dlc spoilers*

User Info: Caius13-2

Caius13-2
4 days ago#1
As soon as aelfric talked about byleths moms smile, I said out loud "this dude is going to try to f*** my dead mom"
IGN: Admis

User Info: Prince_Bloke

Prince_Bloke
4 days ago#2
To be fair, if his plan worked, she wouldn’t be dead anymore.
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.

User Info: StellaLunaris

StellaLunaris
4 days ago#3
He's like Snape, but instead of being a jerk to her kid, it's necromancy.
https://society6.com/redpawdesigns
I draw stuff. Buy a pillow to support your butt AND my gaming backlog collection

Caius13-2
4 days ago#4
Prince_Bloke posted...
To be fair, if his plan worked, she wouldn’t be dead anymore.

StellaLunaris posted...
He's like Snape, but instead of being a jerk to her kid, it's necromancy.

These are both true statements

User Info: Chr0noid

Chr0noid
4 days ago#5
The whole story was dumb and superfluous. Essentially, the whole goal of this DLC was to destroy the remains of your mother who died in child birth. And the complete and utter lack of dialogue choices to b****--just a little--about MAYBE wanting your dead mother revived. As far as stories are concerned, this is one of the most pointless.
"In a society that has abolished adventure, the only adventure left is to abolish society."
Parisian graffito, 1968

Caius13-2
4 days ago#6
Chr0noid posted...
The whole story was dumb and superfluous. Essentially, the whole goal of this DLC was to destroy the remains of your mother who died in child birth. And the complete and utter lack of dialogue choices to b****--just a little--about MAYBE wanting your dead mother revived. As far as stories are concerned, this is one of the most pointless.
Thank you for the opinion this topic wasnt asking for

User Info: AlexGamer

AlexGamer
4 days ago#7
Caius13-2 posted...
As soon as aelfric talked about byleths moms smile, I said out loud "this dude is going to try to f*** my dead mom"
Literally everyone called the fact that this guy is FE Snape the moment he talked about the MCs mom.
"Evil will always triumph because good is dumb"
(edited 4 days ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. I called it *dlc spoilers*
  • Topic Closed

GameFAQs Q&A