• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. So, in the end, was the DLC worth its price?

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
1 week ago#1
I mean, in my case, it's $30. I want to make sure if it's worth its salt.
I am pretty sure I know what to do now.
-Sonic Mainer (SSB4) / Link Mainer (SSBU). Hyde/Seth/Linne team (BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle), Goku SS/Vegeta SS (FZ).

User Info: Fenumber1fan

Fenumber1fan
1 week ago#2
I think so. I’ve really enjoyed the characters and the maps and the plot. Highly recommend

User Info: Yellow_King

Yellow_King
1 week ago#3
I bought it and I'm not sure myself. None of it really impacts the experience though all the stuff keeps the game more fresh.

User Info: OutFromUndr

OutFromUndr
1 week ago#4
Yes Cindered Shadows makes it worth it.

User Info: hereforemnant

hereforemnant
1 week ago#5
Haven't touched cindered yet, before I do though it definitely wasn't worth the price. We'll see what I think post cindered
3DS Friend Code: FC: 0318-7199-1150

User Info: goodlyoak

goodlyoak
1 week ago#6
No, next time I'll wait until i know exactly what I'm getting before i buy another season pass.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Airoen

Airoen
1 week ago#7
The final wave is good, though I can only attribute the $30 price for the season pass due to the additional development needed for this being a Switch Fire Emblem vs previous tiles on handheld systems (although, I might have paid $20 with a pre-purchases bundle, can’t remember. $20 does seem worth it).
So far I think so. I’m in chapter 3.
Not changing this part of my sig until Waluigi is in Smash- Started 8/17/18
Fav games: Xenoblade (1) > P4G>P5>DQ11>FETH

User Info: quanticdream

quanticdream
1 week ago#9
Not for me. After ch.4 I'll say that this is the most dull piece of Fire Emblem I've ever played. I'm bored with the story and can already guess the villain, the combat is reinforcements after reinforcements after reinforcements, the characters and classes are... ok, I guess.
But overall, it's the most disappointing batch of DLC I've bought in a long while. Cindered aside, the costumes are trash, sauna is the lamest piece of fanservice yet, Anna is literally the worst - no support at all...
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Airoen

Airoen
1 week ago#10
quanticdream posted...
Not for me. After ch.4 I'll say that this is the most dull piece of Fire Emblem I've ever played. I'm bored with the story and can already guess the villain, the combat is reinforcements after reinforcements after reinforcements, the characters and classes are... ok, I guess.
But overall, it's the most disappointing batch of DLC I've bought in a long while. Cindered aside, the costumes are trash, sauna is the lamest piece of fanservice yet, Anna is literally the worst - no support at all...

Haven’t recruited Jeritza yet, but doesn’t he have Anna supports?
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. So, in the end, was the DLC worth its price?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A