• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. They added a Bernie and Jeritza support

User Info: Charged151

Charged151
4 days ago#11
Cynrascal posted...
Surprised that Intelligent Systems hasn't jumped on the meme train by having Jeritza interacting with Lysithea.
That would be gold!
FC: SW-1679-1809-0095

User Info: omega7887

omega7887
3 days ago#12
jackfrost2016 posted...
And yet the paid DLC character we got around the same time as Jeritza still has no Supports. Why does she even exist?
She's basically a fire emblem meme at this point.
My FC: 0430 - 8410 - 9461 - PM if you add
Fates Castle Code: 04197 - 38476 - 28715 - 47323.

User Info: jackfrost2016

jackfrost2016
3 days ago#13
omega7887 posted...
She's basically a fire emblem meme at this point.

Which is why they should give her the respect she deserves by giving her some godessddamn Supports.

There's no incentive to using her. It's not like she does anything unique or interesting or is an interesting character. In this game.

@Cynrascal Lysithea's Supports with Jeritza would just be her bullying him, and Jeritza running to Mercedes for protection who thinks this is just Lysithea's way of showing she likes him.

Their paired ending is Mercedes giving Lysithea her approval to marry her brother.
I love people, but sometimes people can be just the worst.

User Info: Taiphlosion

Taiphlosion
3 days ago#14
Wait, is this the only new support Jeritza got, besides the one with Constance?
Proud member of the Shadow Dragon defense force.

User Info: AlexGamer

AlexGamer
3 days ago#15
jackfrost2016 posted...
Which is why they should give her the respect she deserves by giving her some godessddamn Supports.

There's no incentive to using her. It's not like she does anything unique or interesting or is an interesting character. In this game.

@Cynrascal Lysithea's Supports with Jeritza would just be her bullying him, and Jeritza running to Mercedes for protection who thinks this is just Lysithea's way of showing she likes him.

Their paired ending is Mercedes giving Lysithea her approval to marry her brother.
Tehy only respect Anna deserves at this point is to be deleted from the franchise verse for ever, Solon would help with that.
"Evil will always triumph because good is dumb"

User Info: 0Swordsman0

0Swordsman0
3 days ago#16
If it makes you feel better there is a new datamine already showing that in a future patch he is getting at least new supports with Edelgard and Ferdinand.
I add trolls to my ignore list.

User Info: Zeveria

Zeveria
3 days ago#17
0Swordsman0 posted...
If it makes you feel better there is a new datamine already showing that in a future patch he is getting at least new supports with Edelgard and Ferdinand.

Where is this datamine?
TP > OoT = MM > ST = SS = tWW > TFH > ALBW = PH > BOTW = MC > OoA > OoS > LA > FSA > FS > LoZ > AoL >>> aLttP

User Info: 0Swordsman0

0Swordsman0
3 days ago#18
Zeveria posted...
Where is this datamine?
The site that must not be named. 4chan /v/ at least it was last night

Deathchaos(Serenes steals his datamines from his reddit posts) has done barely any datamining of the patch so far. Only thing he has posted was this video of cut dlc content.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsMZS3qXkcA&t=56s
I add trolls to my ignore list.

User Info: GotTired

GotTired
3 days ago#19
Do they have an ending? Is it romantic?
Going to bed. Goodnight.

User Info: Baby_Rool

Baby_Rool
2 days ago#20
AzulAtomDragon posted...
Bernadetta: ... So anyway, that's all the awful things my dad does to me.
Jeritza: ...
Jeritza: ...
Jeritza: Excuse me, I just remembered I have an errand to run.

~later~

Breaking news: Count Varley murdered in broad daylight by Death Knight

If the support doesn't go something like this, I'm going to be disappointed.
I am hoping it is more like them bonding over their horrible fathers. Jeritza wants to kill Count Varlely.
Bernie however tries to convince him that killing her father won't change anything or fix how he affected her.
In her own twisted way she is flattered that Jeritza even considered killing her father to make him pay.
I mean I know that last one is very unlikely, but Bernadetta has considered burning Sylvain in a fire before.
Naturally its not that crazy she's be overjoyed someone offered to even so much as torture her father.
I will Destwoy Donkey Kong!
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. They added a Bernie and Jeritza support
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A