• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Who's the most overrated BE character (Not counting Edelgard)

User Info: Straightuptruth

Straightuptruth
1 month ago#1
We're doing a clean one boys.
Also for me Petra.
Edelhoodlum, Edelclown, Edelsatan, Edeldevil, Edelroof and Edelgard the 6 pillars of GameFAQ.

User Info: aikamatsunaga

aikamatsunaga
1 month ago#2
Slightly overrated Ferdinand von Aegir.
For King Dimitri and Country! Down with the Hegemon!!!

User Info: StellaLunaris

StellaLunaris
1 month ago#3
Near the endgame, I started using Dorothea less and less. Maybe she got RNG-screwed, but she just couldn't hit as hard and survive as well as some of my other magic users.
https://society6.com/redpawdesigns
I draw stuff. Buy a pillow to support your butt AND my gaming backlog collection

User Info: Homura_Maxwell

Homura_Maxwell
1 month ago#4
For me, it was Ferdinand in general. He was really really bad in battle for me, and although I didn't hate him or anything, I didn't understand why people like his personality so much. It became apparent to me that people like him for the memes but maybe I'm wrong
"I'm the grandson of the grandson oF tHe gRaNdSoN of the elite Riegan! Now tell me who you are!"
-Claude von Riegan, talking to a giant bird

User Info: Jack_the_monke7

Jack_the_monke7
1 month ago#5
Haven’t been around this board much because I’m avoiding spoilers (still have a couple playthroughs to do), but I’m doing BE now and Ferdinand is just awful all around. A bad unit with an annoying personality. Lindhardt sucks too. Caspar is meh. I like the rest of the class.

I mean, I like Edelgard so far in my BE playthrough. I’ve already done BL so... we’ll see if I keep liking her down the road. Have to imagine things play out slightly differently.
King Boo for Super Smash Bros!
StarD86 is forever my hero

User Info: Straightuptruth

Straightuptruth
1 month ago#6
StellaLunaris posted...
Near the endgame, I started using Dorothea less and less. Maybe she got RNG-screwed, but she just couldn't hit as hard and survive as well as some of my other magic users.
This is mainly as a character more then as a unit.
Edelhoodlum, Edelclown, Edelsatan, Edeldevil, Edelroof and Edelgard the 6 pillars of GameFAQ.

User Info: Mjolnirboi

Mjolnirboi
1 month ago#7
Dorothea. I just don't see the appeal, and don't think she's particularly good-looking either. Everything about her is meh.
Peony squad for life. Nohrian scum is scum.
Get Zeke'd. https://i.imgur.com/QMacACU.jpg

User Info: Sentinel07

Sentinel07
1 month ago#8
Dorothea I suppose. No hate or anything. She's a good unit with a well-explained backstory. Her particular type of personality just doesn't resonate with me.

I will say I hate all the memes on her though, and I say that as a fan of Jojo.

User Info: UberRonin

UberRonin
1 month ago#9
Dorothea.

While I understand the criticisms he gets as a Unit, I think Caspar is actually underrated as a character. He gets some of the better support chains in the game.

User Info: Tmaster148

Tmaster148
1 month ago#10
UberRonin posted...
While I understand the criticisms he gets as a Unit, I think Caspar is actually underrated as a character. He gets some of the better support chains in the game.

I don't even think Caspar is that bad of a unit. His only real fault is that he gets one of the worst starts in the entire game.
http://i.imgur.com/BBcZDLJ.png
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Who's the most overrated BE character (Not counting Edelgard)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A