• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Hold up (GD Route spoilers)

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
5 days ago#11
Zeveria posted...
I could have sworn in the previous cutscene they said they would wait for the fog to clear before starting the attack...
They do but in the actual animated cutscene after, I'm pretty sure you can see some fog. Either way, it was still a confusing battle lorewise. Though if there WAS no fog, then Edelgard must be a master of deception if she was able to get the other armies so riled up.
Fire Emblem Three Mounteds
The Black Peaglesus, The Blue Stallions and the Golden Wyvern Rideers... Which mount will you choose? Fire Emblem Three Horses.
spoiler for AM: after finishing AM I felt like because you weren't there to help Dimitri and recruit rodrigue so nobody was there to stop felche in her assassination attempt on Dimitri all speculation and head cannon though.
Oof my legs

User Info: A_Field_Lover

A_Field_Lover
5 days ago#13
Zeveria posted...
The same exact thing happens in AM storywise. The difference is they can't translate it that well to gameplay. The only way they could is by ripping control of 9/10 units from your hands and forcing them to charge towards Claude.
Exactly, people fail to realize that Dimitri gives zero s***s in all non-CF routes and the rest of his army just follows his lead and he's still the one leading the charge in AM. Byleth does not influence that battle because they canonically do not know Claude.
Nerd girl who's passionate, Bandana Dee for Smash!
#1 Assist Trophy, Galeem, Lonato & FE Echoes Lover! F to Geno, BWD + Isaac. Hero's in!
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Hold up (GD Route spoilers)
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A