• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. There's definitely enough story for each route for a second game...

User Info: kazooie959

kazooie959
1 week ago#1
Kinda like RD. You could even have a save file transfer and everything.

I could see it happening especially with the commercial success of the game...
I am the great Kazoo! FEAR THE FEATHERS!!!

User Info: Mjolnirboi

Mjolnirboi
1 week ago#2
I just don't think it'd be that interesting, unless it's a direct reply to 3H.
Especially going from Verdant Wind, I'm not sure what they could do.
Peony squad for life. Nohrian scum is scum.
Get Zeke'd. https://i.imgur.com/QMacACU.jpg

User Info: AnimatedJester

AnimatedJester
1 week ago#3
I would rather have another DLC that gives CF 4 more chapters to deal with TWS and a new game independent from this one. The story doesnt leave much room for a sequel with the wrap up at the end of each route talking about the future of Fodlan, so either those endings would have to be ret-conned in order to make a conflict reoccur in the same timetable or it would have to be a game set in a much more distant future with only the Nabateans being around still.

On Another note, what would they do about the NG+ stuff? since you could theoretically have multiple playthroughs in a chain of this game with characters eventually getting to max out their stats and master all classes. What exactly would carry over?
"Can I Uncanny Dodge the question?" -The rouge when asked about his Job
Games Playing: Fire Emblem Three Houses, Divinity Original Sin 2, Total War 3K

User Info: kazooie959

kazooie959
6 days ago#4
Mjolnirboi posted...
I just don't think it'd be that interesting, unless it's a direct reply to 3H.
Especially going from Verdant Wind, I'm not sure what they could do.
I would think it would have to be a direct sequel. I think there's some mention of the remains of TWSitD and the empire rallying in VW. CF would be controlling the new empire. AM would be finding TWSitD. SS could be an even deeper dive into the past, perhaps really explaining the saints and such.

AnimatedJester posted...
I would rather have another DLC that gives CF 4 more chapters to deal with TWS and a new game independent from this one. The story doesnt leave much room for a sequel with the wrap up at the end of each route talking about the future of Fodlan, so either those endings would have to be ret-conned in order to make a conflict reoccur in the same timetable or it would have to be a game set in a much more distant future with only the Nabateans being around still.

On Another note, what would they do about the NG+ stuff? since you could theoretically have multiple playthroughs in a chain of this game with characters eventually getting to max out their stats and master all classes. What exactly would carry over?

You obviously haven't played PoR and RD. They steamroll over the "Endings" in PoR like they never happened. It's not like you wouldn't be able to select a file if there was a save transfer and that was just a thought who knows what they could transfer. Supports would be obvious...
I am the great Kazoo! FEAR THE FEATHERS!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. There's definitely enough story for each route for a second game...
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A