• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. (Blue Lions Spoilers) It's a little weird using...

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
1 month ago#1
Angry Dimitri in paralogue battles.

Like, it doesn't seem like he'd be willing to help, especially in some where you're not trying to cause destruction or in some where you're mostly battling non humans (like Leonie's paralogue)

Like... He just screams bloody murder at poor Mr. Magic Beast. Or maybe in Anette's paralogue where hopefully you're just trying to have a convincing battle and not completely murder Anette's uncle. Like maybe he had to be restrained because he kept trying to claw his eyes out.

Is it just me?
Fire Emblem Three Mounteds
The Black Peaglesus, The Blue Stallions and the Golden Wyvern Rideers... Which mount will you choose? Fire Emblem Three Horses.

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
1 month ago#2
Speaking of Mr. Magic Beast, punching him bare handed is fun.
Fire Emblem Three Mounteds
The Black Peaglesus, The Blue Stallions and the Golden Wyvern Rideers... Which mount will you choose? Fire Emblem Three Horses.

User Info: jackfrost2016

jackfrost2016
1 month ago#3
Post Time-Skip Dimitri loves killing things. You're taking him to new and exciting places with new and exciting people he gets to murder.

Now I'm imagining Byleth singing some parody of Aladdin's A Whole New World song involving murder to Dimitri as a sales pitch for coming with them on their Paralogues.
I love people, but sometimes people can be just the worst.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. (Blue Lions Spoilers) It's a little weird using...
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A